• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips to becoming Moderator.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You don't have to bust a bunch of hackers to get mod. You just have to be mature and when it comes to a hacker, you know when they are hacking. The rule is- Any accurate eyeproof of hacking that a mod sees, they ban them. Done.
So technically, you need to know hacks between skills.
I was trying to make a ghost busters reference but it kinda failed

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I did colors because mobile users have a white background, therefore white text wouldn't be readable. People like zeno use IPads.... but are forced onto their computers due to disability to read text. So I'm sorry if the colors are annoying, just for the sake o iPad users.
<1337

The colors are perfect.

A

Aedrift

I didnt read much of this, as I didnt like the color of the text so it was quite hard to read, but heres my tutorial on getting moderator;

1. Be Active, Stay Active.

2. Be friendly and helpful

3. Report whatever the case is about

All of these goes for all communities, theres nothing magical to it. :)
I reported 2 people to Gravey4rd, they were saying harsh things about killing me and my family just because I said I was going to report them.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I reported 2 people to Gravey4rd, they were saying harsh things about killing me and my family just because I said I was going to report them.
Wut O.O

I had no idea how messed up people on these servers could be.....
I always thought we were a sheltered community.....

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys? Can we not discuss the colors but rather thank Awesomeness for helping and being nice? I personally think this is useful and commend him for having the courage to post this.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks, that means a lot!
Very cool thread Awesomness! But ill have to dissagree with you on two things:
One, You mentioned that:
sr. mods check for spot-on spelling and grammar to show they aren't an immature person.
While I understand why you mention this, I'll have to dissagree on the part where you say that that way they show they arent an immature person. Grammar just makes you sound/look more profesional and shows that you care about the quality of what you write, but in no way it tells how mature a person is. Not everybody talks english and thats not the only reason someone may have grammar mistakes, you can also find cases like me, a person who is very slow typing, thats why I concentrate more on typing fast and THEN look for mistakes, which can make me miss some while looking for them, but I dont think it would say I'm immature ;)

And second:
VebbiHD is not a mod :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci