• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To many hackers, you agree? Your hacking stories

Reaction score
Hey guys it is Flawless here and i want to know, what are your experience with hackers? Mine was on sg4, i was owning everyone then a guy comes in, leather armour and a wooden axe. Starts flying around hitting me and my friend we both die and YET, the mod says no hacks what so ever xD So WHAT ARE YOUR STORIES?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Could I have a link to the proof you have for that person?

I also can't stand it when people complain about hackers, yet would never bother trying to record or catch them. Moderators cannot be everywhere at once, and the community itself is a vital part in ensuring that the rules are enforced.

Reaction score
i don't have proof but dude, this is just a thread i want to hear peoples stories when fighting a hacker, not complaining

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
i don't have proof but dude, this is just a thread i want to hear peoples stories when fighting a hacker, not complaining
When you put in the title that there are too many hackers, I'm pretty sure I have a right to say that you can help fight against them.

You also did not get proof of the hacker, which basically allows them to continue to roam free...

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Could I have a link to the proof you have for that person?

I also can't stand it when people complain about hackers, yet would never bother trying to record or catch them. Moderators cannot be everywhere at once, and the community itself is a vital part in ensuring that the rules are enforced.
Well yeah. You need a proof to call them hackers. But if you say hackers and don't tell a name of the person there is nothing wrong, except spamming with threads like this every 24 hours.

And as you said mods can't be everywhere at once it's true. But the solution is easy=more mods.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Well yeah. You need a proof to call them hackers. But if you say hackers and don't tell a name of the person there is nothing wrong, except spamming with threads like this every 24 hours.

And as you said mods can't be everywhere at once it's true. But the solution is easy=more mods.
More mods are going to be added, but it would be incredibly difficult to have mods in every single game, and you also don't want mods to make up a large percentage of the community. To have mods in every server, at all time, you would require more than you could trust, and it would be next to impossible to keep them in check.

It's also unfair to leave absolutely everything up to the mods. Yes, it is their job to enforce rules, but they can't do that without help from the community.

But yes, back to the thread...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci