• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To many hackers, you agree? Your hacking stories

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I saw some guy get in a fight, so I went behind him and died in 1 second. At DM, he went Afk and destroyed everyone with force field. I really need a recording program.

Z

Zelux

If there is a hacker, either somehow get a moderator on it or record and report him yourself.
Never leave hackers on the servers.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Just last night, I was playing solo on Drybone Valley and had an amazing start, I was able to kill all the mobs and go enchant my diamond sword (unfortunately only got sharpness 1 :p) and I crushed everyone except this one guy who was fighting me over the refill. He had me running with 1 heart left several times, and it took me a while to realize that he had that aimbot! In the deathmatch I again had to run, I ended up starting it with 5 hearts, and he once again got me to about 1 heart, went and destroyed the other poor guy, and then I strafed him so beautifully his hacks completely failed to get the kill hit on me. I killed him. The whole time I saw his head flicking and his hits missing...I was pretty proud :D

So the moral of the story, strafing can beat dat aimbot!

RaddishDew

Survivor
Reaction score
There was a team of two whom was chasing a moderator, they were kicking his ass, despite the mod having vastly superior equipment he was being whacked and whacked on the verge of death and they were hitting him act impossible angles, because they were in water the mod was barely hanging on. I do one of my stupid things and try to save him, first I tell the mod to run and then I whack these two hackers in the back sending them flying of in the opposite direction, he gets to the shore and flees, meanwhile with my weak equipment they kill me instantly, but somehow I'm keeping them at bay. The mod was watching this happen now, and then 3 seconds later both of the hackers log out simultaneously. I take the stuff that dropped when they left, and go to sure to meet the mod. He's on a hill now looking down at me, and surprisingly he doesn't pull a batman and dive down to me and kill me, I say,
"I just saved your life, :3"
And surprisingly he goes "I just saved you too. I got some footage of those hackers and I kicked them."
I say bye and he doesn't chase me he just watches me until I go out of sight.

iceman1323

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just playin around on Breeze, I had full iron with a dia sword, food and lots of arrows (30-40) I meet up with this guy, I think to my self, Oh what a noob, As for I get 380 frams per second with opti-find On extreme :3 And I run up to him full iron armor remeber... And he pulls out this wooden axe, Evfery shot done 4 and a half hearts.... I ate my golden apples and hit him in his leather armor I think 4-7 times but yet still didnt kill him, I remeber him not holding out any sort of golden apples and yet I died, Tell me if you find it hard to believe with :no server lag, full iron and dia sword as for he had full leather wooden axe, I ate 6 golden apples but still died, and yet he faced another player I believe my team mate when he had a mix between chain, and iron but yet he killed my team mate agian....

iceman1323

Spectator
Reaction score
Just last night, I was playing solo on Drybone Valley and had an amazing start, I was able to kill all the mobs and go enchant my diamond sword (unfortunately only got sharpness 1 :p) and I crushed everyone except this one guy who was fighting me over the refill. He had me running with 1 heart left several times, and it took me a while to realize that he had that aimbot! In the deathmatch I again had to run, I ended up starting it with 5 hearts, and he once again got me to about 1 heart, went and destroyed the other poor guy, and then I strafed him so beautifully his hacks completely failed to get the kill hit on me. I killed him. The whole time I saw his head flicking and his hits missing...I was pretty proud :D

So the moral of the story, strafing can beat dat aimbot!
There were specs around him I believe but if you got a snapshot, Report him/her ASAP

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
My 2 friends and I were getting chests from our chest route, when some noob hacker comes with a wood axe and kills me first. He then kills both of my friends while sprint hacking and aimbot. After they die, he says, "Hack much?". What ironic about that is he is the hacker himself. I recorded him and a mod dealt with him.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad how hackers will always be apart of the game. We will just have to 'deal with it'. The hackers are players who suck at PvP, and they can't figure out a better way to win, and they start using hacks. The worst kind of hackers are the ones with both aimbot and sprinthacks.

The easiest ways to recognize hackers are these:

Aimbot:
  • Head is flickering around extremely fast​
  • Trying to hit spectators​
  • The aimbotters are hitting you faster than they rotate their body​
Sprinthack
  • Sprintparticles appears when they are standing still (only in game, not in the countdown, may also be lag)​
  • Running as fast as if they would have potion of swiftness II​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci