• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To many hackers, you agree? Your hacking stories

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude I could tell you soooo much ^^ I would do this: Get Fraps or anything you can record with. Start Fraps at every game starts... If you think someone is hacking start recording and then upload and report it :)

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
forcefielder on sg4, Haxz0r123 fell off a cliff, nuff' said.

MrItalian281

Tribute
Reaction score
What I think, is that hackers are forcing other people to use hacks.There are many hackers on these servers, of course, there are serious people and people less series,Obviously who isn't a serious player and uses no hacks, hardly able to win some matches, because hackers are always stronger than he, almost in every situation.In this situation, they will feel obliged to use hacks.
Serious players manage to kill hackers without using hacks.
clearly, there are many more noobs that serious players.For this, in my opinion, hackers will continue to infest these servers until their deaths, number we can decrease a little, but we'll have to meet always new, annoying hackers.
It's a lost battle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci