• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To stop all toxicity

Reaction score
It has come to my recent attention that the toxicity of the community has gotten a lot worse over the past few months. Everyone keeps complaining and not many people appreciate the time and effort the staff/development team are putting in to make this a better place for you (the community) to play on. The staff team are doing what they can to stop the "toxicity" from the community, but it is still undoubtedly here. The only thing that can stop toxicity and put an end to all of this madness, is if the community. If we play on MCSG without the intentions of ruining other peoples experience, the toxicity here might possibly die down. Threads like this are pretty dumb (I agree) but (from what I can tell) not many people have it in their heads that; toxicity is only going to lead to more toxicity. If someone is being a jerk to you, no need to return the favor. One rule that everyone here should abide by: "Don't be a jerk". Pretty simple, yet not many people follow it.

To the staff/development team:
Keep up all of the good work. Although not many people here get it, you are putting a lot of your free time into something that not a lot of people appreciate. Your doing a rippa of a job, and keep it up.

Thanks for hearing my thoughts, and have a cracka of a day! :)

~ Narlzyy
I'm vanth 2.0

Last edited by a moderator:

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Options -> Multiplayer Settings -> Chat: Off

Honestly, if people did this, the in-game community would be better.
As for the forum community, it's just some new players and older ones that think it's the ABSOLUTE end of the server and don't even care anymore.
hi harris, hows life man

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it would help if we got all the 11 year olds and took them and dumped them into a river

U joined today.
He joined the forums today. Although that destroys half of his argument, he could be talking about his experience in-game.

Oh wait.

He doesn't have an account that has logged in to MCGamer.

Reaction score

He joined the forums today. Although that destroys half of his argument, he could be talking about his experience in-game.

Oh wait.

He doesn't have an account that has logged in to MCGamer.

or do i

EDIT: HOW CAN NO ONE TAKE A GOD DAMNED HINT LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
or do i

EDIT: HOW CAN NO ONE TAKE A GOD DAMNED HINT LMAO
Hey, just want to remind you not to double post on the forums:
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

• If there is an update to a topic, and no one has yet mentioned it, you are allowed to post more than once in a row.
  • We have an edit button for a reason, please use that instead of multiposting.
  • We understand that accidents happen sometimes, so don’t worry about being in trouble for multiposting the same message due to phone/internet issues.
If you have anything else to say, just edit it and say what you wanna say. I edited it for you now :)

Anyways, I'm happy that you are trying your best to convince the Community to get rid of it's "toxicity" as you say. I think this may help a lot of people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci