• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To stop all toxicity

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
That's only because it gets played lol think of other maps that have little play time because no one can be bothered finding a chest route.

Why did you have to go out of your way to say you hate my map lol you're wasting my time hahahahha
just ignore it lol

Reaction score
I get what you mean fam, I used to play with my chat turned off all the time, cause everyone just loved revealing my disguise and targetting me till I couldn't care less no more. Honestly the only way MCG could develop and mature out of its current situation is if everyone respects everyone else and stops being the little sweaty cnt that they are and stop blaming the staff team on not doing their job...
Well if there WAS an actual age restriction (Not possible, I know, but still, you get it), this community would be so much better. Because most of the people doing this are just some kids that only want to annoy the fk out of you
(I'm 13 years old but I still have never done stuff like this or spammed "SAY 123 FOR SEX XdddXDdddD")

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci