• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To stop all toxicity

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
But he can prove that he doesn't have one linked to his forum account, therefore proving that he can't prove he has an account himself. You know, like he did.
I got so confused at what you just said and I have read it 5 times over!

Even if he has one attached to his forum account doesn't mean he can't have another alt!

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Preach ;-;

What are you on about? Private? Huh? He's linked his Minecraft account to his profile, which means that his statistics would show up on his profile. Oddly enough, when I clicked on his statistics, none popped up. Therefore, he has never played on MCGamer before.

Unless of course c o l t o n wants to provide proof of him playing, then I would take it all back.
lol boy

loving, visuality, lighten, godss, polar, xbrezzy

all my accs

i am god

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
If you gave a map a chance instead of Survival Games 4 you'd be surprised. Doesn't take long to learn a chest route.
sg4 is good but there are better lmao

listen; having a chest route doesnt mean I like the map. Construct is a map I HATE lol, but I still have a route..

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sg4 is good but there are better lmao

listen; having a chest route doesnt mean I like the map. Construct is a map I HATE lol, but I still have a route..
That's only because it gets played lol think of other maps that have little play time because no one can be bothered finding a chest route.

Why did you have to go out of your way to say you hate my map lol you're wasting my time hahahahha

Last edited:

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Options -> Multiplayer Settings -> Chat: Off

Honestly, if people did this, the in-game community would be better.
As for the forum community, it's just some new players and older ones that think it's the ABSOLUTE end of the server and don't even care anymore.
THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS!

Reaction score
THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS!
It's like these annoying f*cks in League that just keep talking every 5 seconds saying "ok now i go blue" "ok drake in 5 minutes "now drake in 4 minutes" but you cant mute them because they call the strats too once in a while.
I just hate people that talk a lot for no reason in games like League or CSGO (for csgo its ok we're winning but if someones clutching you just have 3 russians yelling over you).

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
It's like these annoying f*cks in League that just keep talking every 5 seconds saying "ok now i go blue" "ok drake in 5 minutes "now drake in 4 minutes" but you cant mute them because they call the strats too once in a while.
I just hate people that talk a lot for no reason in games like League or CSGO (for csgo its ok we're winning but if someones clutching you just have 3 russians yelling over you).
I get what you mean fam, I used to play with my chat turned off all the time, cause everyone just loved revealing my disguise and targetting me till I couldn't care less no more. Honestly the only way MCG could develop and mature out of its current situation is if everyone respects everyone else and stops being the little sweaty cnt that they are and stop blaming the staff team on not doing their job...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci