• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today is the day! Updates.

Reaction score
Thank you, I was feeling really stressed out having to worry about the new leaderboard in the middle of the week. Maybe Thanksgiving break(this would only work for US though), or if not done by then, Christmas break sounds good. Thanks for all the hard work :D

Reaction score
De tryhurds be rael wen sats rset

I call for more mod's. We have about 100 mods containing all servers and thousands of hackers.

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, really excited can't wait.
Went on the test servers and the spawn and how everything works is so much different but I guess I'll get used to it :)

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I am glad that you are post-poning the leaderboards reset since I don't play during the weekdays. Hopefully you can find the possible bugs quick!

Nikocheeko

Diamond
Reaction score
This is amazing. I haven't been in this community for a while yet, but it's amazing. Congrats to actually completing this project, it must have been a very difficult task, but you managed to pull through and bring the best experience for all the players! Amazing!

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
How much longer is this gonna take..... I realize it will happen and how hard this is, but I would like to know a estimated time :D if possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci