• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today was a successful stress test! Thank you for all of your feedback.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
couple of things: 1. i got a credit card from american express that has 25 dollars on it. it has no refill though, but it has its card number and info. question is can i donate with it?
2. can you make it so we can see who is on and on what server?

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
2 things: on sg4 there was a hole in front of the game makers house by the corn, and number 2 my teleport in spectator mode is broken right now, it sometimes fixes itself but I can't find any of the action so I'm sitting in a house while refreshing the forums.

Twan2797

Survivor
Reaction score
CAN U PLZ CHANGE IT BACK TO THE OLD MCSG PLZ I HATE MCSGv2! the (New survival games) D: D;

PUT ALL THE CHEST BACK WHERE U HAD THEM AND MAYBE PUT NEW CHETS IN PLZ! :D
It's in Beta, give them time to work out all the bugs,
it does have a lot of changes, but its a question of time till u see mcsgv2 as normal.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
So far V2 is doing great except for the bugs and stuff. You guys really dedicate a lot of time and effort to make sure everyone can play, and I truly respect you guys for that. :)

Also, thank you for taking out the dang fires on that building in SG4, they were freakin' brutal to my PC q_q

And, for the Deathmatch Arenas you plan to add, will they be based on the current map that's being played, or will they be random with a certain theme to them? It'd also be cool if some community made arenas could be made and added to the servers. :D

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Omg i still had rubber banding happening and lag. also, chad whywas SG 4 modified, Example, the secret sewers and that tier 2 tree. chests from both of thoose locations were removed......

You have completely ruined my rout
The maps are all running off of older versions.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Rubber banding isnt fixed! I just lost two more games where I had the best gear

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Just a question ChadTheDJ, will all my wins that I have got this day, get added to my leaderboard? Or will it reset?

Rubber banding isnt fixed! I just lost two more games where I had the best gear
What region do you play in? I haven't got the rubber band glitch for a while now.

Reaction score
I am very happy with the new servers but alot i see playing are not they complain two things i am very happy to see is no more block glitching i made sure i couldnt temp break block any more and how muuck easier it is for none donors to join the server all though i think it would be good for you to some how give none donors turns in the lobbies like if 48 none donors tried to join and 24 got in maybe give the 24 whom didnt get a free pass on onl the specific server they tried to join but overall i am very happy:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci