• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 Best Players!?

Should I do more of these "Top 5" Opinion Posts?

• Yeah..sure, whatever.

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Nouh we hate your posts ;(

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
1 : xExtract : A really good player, and will probally always be on my top 5.
2 : polarisXD : He's really, really loud, but he's very skilled and quite defensive, and runs...alot, but his PvP skills are good c:
3 : BomBish (BomBashious) : An all-round PvP'er, really good at the fishing-rod stun.
4 : Variation09 : Really good Fishing rod user, and managed to get to #3 on the hive with bad connection.
5 : Edog786 : Although he's banned, and his ratio isn't the best, he'd usually beat me in 1v1's.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
1. @xExtract - By far the best PvP player I've ever seen. Even on US he still manages to beat some of the top players...(he's EU by the way)

2. @BomBashious - The best US player in my opinion. He's legendary with a bow, probably the best bow player right now. Manages to do really well with a sword too.

3. @Orca (OrcaM8) - This guy is an all around good player. He's insane with a sword.

4. @Variation09 - Legend/beast. If I don't have arrows there's no way I'll be able to beat him.

5. @xSwagGiraffe - Very great with the sword and a great player. If I had the chance to see him play a little more I'd probably put him higher but I haven't been seeing him lately. :(
YES finally a good list :D

Reactions: OBO

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the players listed are here because of leaderboards, and not so much wins. Nonetheless...

1. @Henkcraft Why can I never kill him? His fishing rod is too much, but he thinks I hate him? Weird...

2. @xExtract He is just too fast with his sword...

3. CharlesYummyegg (what's his forum account?) No reason for him to be below xExtract, but I didn't want 2 on the same slot.

4. @brynemannen8 Still won't forget how good he used to be with the bow. Lost a bit of respect when he lost to me in 5 battles in a row, each time running forever, and then killing me and saying "gg noob" which was stupid.

5. @DeadStrikers10 We might not be friends, but I will never forget the wrecking that I received.

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
This is based solely from my experiences.

Top 5 pvpers currently in a 1v1?

1) xExtract
2) Tironas11 / BomBashious
3) BomBashious / Tironas11
4) Huahwi
5) PancakeKojo / 101TheCreator

Top 5 MCSG players if we were to all solo?

1) xExtract
2) Huahwi / BomBashious / Tironas11
3) BomBashious / Tironas11 / Huahwi
4) Tironas11 / Huahwi / BomBashious
5) Lovelights

*Best female player on MCSG*
1) @Voei (Uses a touchpad and will surely surprise you)

(If your not up on this list, it's most likely because I've never fought you and/or not enough experience to discern your skill level. People like Gravey4rd, NoahSailor, Egrodo, sixzoseven, and other people with well-knowned names & clans. It's a lot of people.)

Last edited:

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
1. xExtract
2. gcb99
3. Nitro_Elite
4. polarisXD
5. NoahSailer

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we all just agree that xExtract is single-handily the best player on MCSG?

Reaction score
There are many rateable players on MCSG and I'm sure I couldn't put it down to a top 5, but here are some of the players, past and present who are and were truly amazing, I've not really played competitively elsewhere than EU so sorry for the EU bias. In no particular order players I rate or have rated at one point in time:
iFrox - No words can explain, he just always knew exactly what he was doing - I miss you Hampus <3
Henkcraft - Too good with the Bow and Top Class with the Fishing Rod
CharlesYummyEgg - Great PvP'er used to see him around a lot and have a bit of banter but don't see you so much these days Charles!
sayfisac - Never seen him lose a 1v1 and he is probably the best player I have ever seen. Wub u sayfey wafey
xQualia - Shame this lad got himself banned, really did know how to fish and use a sword.
NoahSailer - There isn't really much to say other than #1.
Ryska_Ryssen - I have seen him dismantle clans single handedly many a time, you don't want to fight Ryska alone, he's also a very good runner.

As I said, I don't know everyone but these are the people I really do rate!

-Charlie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci