• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 Best Players!?

Should I do more of these "Top 5" Opinion Posts?

• Yeah..sure, whatever.

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Nouh we hate your posts ;(

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
1. @QuantumTiger; A beast and he is new to MCSG but man he is tearing up people like he is a tornado.
2. Egorodo; This man can't be stopped, I'm surprised he is not No. 1
3. xEtract; I don't know what to say. You can't kill him if he has a fishing rod.
4. Nitro_Elite; I may be able to kill him time to time but he sure is one of the best PvP players ever!
5. Atwatt; This man is unstopable he is almost impossilbe to kill.

Honourble mentions.

spellcaster24
Edog786

Last edited:

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) @BomBashious -By far the person who's done the greatest against me, great guy, great friend, and we both have super hot girlfriends who cheer us on when we PvP <3.
2.) @Nitro_Elite - If Bom was still on the hive, this guy would have been the best on MCSG. Great with the rod, and was my biggest rival back in March.
3.) @Kranzo - Even though I have mixed feelings about this guy, when he tries, he truly is an amazing player.
4.) @Tironas11 When I was in Forgotten, he was the best player.. I don't know how he's pvping lately but he is amazing when it comes to sword pvp. <3.
5.) -
5)- me

QuantumTiger

Experienced
Reaction score
1. @QuantumTiger; A beast and he is new to MCSG but man he is tearing up people like he is a tornado.
2. Egorodo; This man can't be stopped, I'm surprised he is not No. 1
3. xEtract; I don't know what to say. You can't kill him if he has a fishing rod.
4. Nitro_Elite; I may be able to kill him time to time but he sure is one of the best PvP players ever!
5. Atwatt; This man is unstopable he is almost impossilbe to kill.

Honourble mentions.

spellcaster24
Edog786
:D <3

YouBetterRun

Survivor
Reaction score
My top 5 :
-Brynemannen8 ; insane W\L , amazing strategies and awesome with the bow.
-Wjabice ; wjabice + fishing rod = OP
-NoahSailer ; #Nr 1 means enough.
-CharlesYummyEgg & Xextract ; Both amazing PvP'ers and Charles is hilarious.
-IsaacDumbledore, xQualia, Fearcannon ; He was not well-known but an amazing player and PvP'er and definitely deserves to be in the top 5. He was one of my best buddies on MCSG and it is sad he left but it is a good decision. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci