• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 Best Players!?

Should I do more of these "Top 5" Opinion Posts?

• Yeah..sure, whatever.

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Nouh we hate your posts ;(

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BTW. This list is based on how good he/she is at pvp and how good he/she is at mcsg. Believe it or they are different.
1. egrodo - Super-fast reaction times, amazing with bow and fishing rod. Also great at getting critical hits with sword. Practice makes perfect as he would say ;). Anyways he is my favorite player and his way of pvp is incredible, I was mesmerized when I first saw his videos.
2. @Lovelights - Amazing mcsg player, one of the best ratios on here. I don't really know if he has a specialty but his weakness is flint n steel ;)
3. @Elgoldo - Still one of my favorites. The best eu player imo. Once again, amazing w/l ratio. Lots of strategies and we used to have good 1v1's back in mcswish ages ago. Even fights, I think it's fair to say I won half of them. Also very fast with flint n steel.
4. @gcb99 - imo the best archer in mcsg, too good with that bow. He also has a pretty good w/l ratio and is very skilled with sword aswell. Also the inventor of the unexpected fire tactic.
5. @BomBashious - Also very good with bow and very fast. I saw him on lovelights video and was amazed by how fast he was with that bow. Also he won one of the 32 player 1v1 tournaments. He will probably win the other ones he applied for as well :).

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be fair he hadn't played in a month. But hey, you still beat him nonetheless! :p
No... He was actually pretty active at the time from my memory. None the less, it's obvious that today there are a few better pvp'ers, yet they still rank him at the top. It seems almost cliche to put him in the #1 spot. Once a majority of people start to think someone's the best, everyone tags along.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Who do you think is the best player on MCSG?~
Any threads concerning the 'best' player on MCSG is a 'no-no' because it can and sometimes will hurt the feelings of the people who weren't chosen, or the people who were chosen and lost.
Not only that, but it is a nesting habitat for flame wars about who the best player is.
Sure, it provokes discussion, but it's usually negative.
Taken straight from @duckluv321's No-No Suggestion's for Survival Games Discussion thread. Please refrain from making these types of threads for the reasons listed above.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
If Egrodo is #1, then I must be a damn PVP legend.
I know you're sort of being sarcastic but I'll still point out that 1 fight doesn't count for much. For all you know it could have been his sibling playing (if he has a sibling) or maybe even a friend. Even if it was him, 1 game isn't enough to judge off :p. But nice job beating him!

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know you're sort of being sarcastic but I'll still point out that 1 fight doesn't count for much. For all you know it could have been his sibling playing (if he has a sibling) or maybe even a friend. Even if it was him, 1 game isn't enough to judge off :p. But nice job beating him!
I know, but I still find the guy a bit overrated. And I know it was him playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci