• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
since Ohana disbanded Purifide will be taking their spot going against Adversity.

jamser

Tribute
Reaction score
Please may you whitelist me i am in #Sprint i want to study the map thanks!

JoshuaPlays

Diamond
Reaction score
The server is now open again for clans to learn the map. Feel free to join!

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score

1. IGN: My in-game name is BulletJC.
2.Past Clans: Some clans I have been in (chronological order) are Eternity v1, Salvation, Excel, and currently I'm in Rivals.
3.Moderating Experience if any: I've been moderator once on a small faction server, nothing too big.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I know shan, but last time I talked to her it ended on a bad note :( when I left Excel. Hopefully, we can get past that as I really want to become staff on this clan wars season. It looks like it can really succeed.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I could make it a better environment by bringing a kind yet unbiased personality to the table. I understand all the rules that you've written on the thread and will put my 110% effort to enforce it.

-Thank you for your time,

Bullet

SpellCaster_

Survivor
Reaction score

2.Past Clans: Some clans I have been in (chronological order) are Eternity v1, Salvation, Excel, and currently I'm in Rivals.
3.Moderating Experience if any: I've been moderator once on a small faction server, nothing too big.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I know shan, but last time I talked to her it ended on a bad note :( when I left Excel. Hopefully, we can get past that as I really want to become staff on this clan wars season. It looks like it can really succeed.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I could make it a better environment by bringing a kind yet unbiased personality to the table. I understand all the rules that you've written on the thread and will put my 110% effort to enforce it.

Bullet
Nice app! You should accept him :)

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN. Azorces
2.Past Clans. excel, chrome, the return
3.Moderating Experience if any. yes I do
4.Do you know either of the hosts? yes I know shanrr from being in excel
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? ill be active and friendly to others I also know how clans work

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score

Bullet
nice app accepted as sr mod :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci