• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top MCSG Forumers Of All Time

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
If we are talking about the old forumers, that joined the forum community over 2 years ago, this would be my choices :
1st Nomination: Mooclan
2nd Nomination: HalfSquirrel

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wish I had more than two, because there have been a lot of important people. But for the most polarizing people with lasting contributions, I'd have to go with:

The Arena Master: One of the first great forumers. When he was actually here he made ridiculous amounts of posts and I can only wonder what the number would be if his account was still around. His opinions and actions often had mixed results but they were no doubt influential.

Mooclan: Look at his signature. That's all that needs to be said.

Honorable mentions would go to HalfSquirrel, Zeno and darkai202, who all also made a considerable impact. I don't really want to nominate myself because that would be kinda tacky.

HacksO_o

Survivor
Reaction score
1st nomination: xqer, he is very inspirational!
2nd nomination: nobody else

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hmm, there are so many choices that picking two just makes things hard.

Anyway, if I had to pick two people who I think have through the ages been the most "legendary" forumers, I'd have to go with The Arena Master and RC_4777. Arena simply because he dominated the forums in his time here, and RC because he's been here, and been active all this time. He is one of the only people who I remember from the "golden" age of the forums that's still around and regularly active.

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm, there are so many choices that picking two just makes things hard.

Anyway, if I had to pick two people who I think have through the ages been the most "legendary" forumers, I'd have to go with The Arena Master and RC_4777. Arena simply because he dominated the forums in his time here, and RC because he's been here, and been active all this time. He is one of the only people who I remember from the "golden" age of the forums that's still around and regularly active.
u forgot another legend...
xqer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci