• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top MCSG Forumers Of All Time

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Outrageous.

Anyway, I really don't like these threads as I like to consider every person as an equal. Sure, some people put additional effort into what they do, but they do so not to receive any recognition in return (or at least I hope so). In fact, money (or in this case, recognition) motivates people to post meaningful, well thought-out posts less than mastery and purpose do.
Mastery: The desire to get better at something.
Purpose: What you do actually means something to some individuals.

To the people who have dedicated a substantial amount of time and effort foruming, you know who you are. You've influenced this community more than you think, and don't let the select few forumers chosen in this thread demotivate you to strive.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, there are so many choices that picking two just makes things hard.

Anyway, if I had to pick two people who I think have through the ages been the most "legendary" forumers, I'd have to go with The Arena Master and RC_4777. Arena simply because he dominated the forums in his time here, and RC because he's been here, and been active all this time. He is one of the only people who I remember from the "golden" age of the forums that's still around and regularly active.
cough dont you mean forum king dq

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci