• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top MCSG Forumers Of All Time

userlksdjfglk

Survivor
Reaction score
View attachment 47216
Not trying to jab at Tuatara (post whatever you want, I don't really have a problem with it) but just saying.
Then why did you post that? Lmao.
Who cares if he posts like that RC, he's trying to get to 2k messages smart one.
Usually when somebody says but just saying it's just bs so RC, I wouldn't be talking because in your early days you spammed crazy like him.

ImtheforumGod

Experienced
Reaction score
Who cares if he posts like that RC, he's trying to get to 2k messages smart one.
Usually when somebody says but just saying it's just bs so RC, I wouldn't be talking because in your early days you spammed crazy like him.
:O damn son

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I said I don't really care. It's not that important, but I noticed it. Just because I may have had lower quality posts in the past doesn't mean I can't encourage quality now. I didn't make 2-4 character posts.

Sorry if that statement earlier was inappropriate, I don't mean to insult anyone.

userlksdjfglk

Survivor
Reaction score
I said I don't really care. It's not that important, but I noticed it. Just because I may have had lower quality posts in the past doesn't mean I can't encourage quality now. I didn't make 2-4 character posts.

Sorry if that statement earlier was inappropriate, I don't mean to insult anyone.
smh

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What? I can understand why that seems mean-spirited and I'm sorry. I decided to delete it because it's just going to cause pointless drama. I made pointless posts in the past too. I wish I didn't, the number isn't really that important in the end.

Last edited:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
1st Nomination: Tuatara One of my friends. His threads are amazing and very in-depth. His posts are meaningful and they are well thought-out.
2nd Nomination: TheLichDB He's everywhere, seeing a need and doing something about it. I really want this guy to get Moderator, he's just so helpful! I love the fact that even though his English isn't the best, he still helps out anyone with a problem. I don't personally know Lich, but he sounds like a really nice guy.
Thank you <33

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci