• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
I think Envious is number seven because, well, they deserve it. Simple as that. Sorry for double posting and I criticize him because he's actually my best friend and it wuz a joke m9.
Well, making a clan #7 after 3-4 days of being open isn't entirely fair. Even if it's the greatest clan of all time, it still takes time to get the clan to be known better than be put on a list immediately.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully someday Prevail will get in the top 10 mcsg clans. But I think they're a decent clan, all we need to do is battle some clans that are around the Top 10 MCSG clans.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
You guys are literally all morons and hypocrites, trivium comes out and they get top 3 instantly. IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED TRIVIUM = OLD REBELS Titans were better than rebels back then, if your going to complain and say titans don't deserve top 3 then your lost and need to uninstall your minecraft idiots

Reactions: Hks

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
You guys are literally all morons and hypocrites, trivium comes out and they get top 3 instantly. IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED TRIVIUM = OLD REBELS Titans were better than rebels back then, if your going to complain and say titans don't deserve top 3 then your lost and need to uninstall your minecraft idiots
Umm.... Umm... Umm... Titans just rebanded so umm... OF COURSE THEY AREN'T NUMBER THREE, THEY JUST REBANDED THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANY SCRIMS OR CLAN BATTLES SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SMOKIN.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Umm.... Umm... Umm... Titans just rebanded so umm... OF COURSE THEY AREN'T NUMBER THREE, THEY JUST REBANDED THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANY SCRIMS OR CLAN BATTLES SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SMOKIN.
He's smoking the trees you just burnt.....

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, making a clan #7 after 3-4 days of being open isn't entirely fair. Even if it's the greatest clan of all time, it still takes time to get the clan to be known better than be put on a list immediately.
True, I guess I should have taken that into consideration.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I think Envious is number seven because, well, they deserve it. Simple as that. Sorry for double posting and I criticize him because he's actually my best friend and it wuz a joke m9.
How do they deserve it be more specific saying "well they deserve it" is not a reason.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
How do they deserve it be more specific saying "well they deserve it" is not a reason.
ok Kupi. I'm not going to argue with you like always. So stop replying to my posts please I don't want to start flame.

Reaction score
My top 10 list:

1. Forgotton
They are an amazing clan overall and they have great teamwork and organization. They definitely deserve #1 spot. Soul

2.Rebels
They have lost many members and a great leader but overall their PVP and teamwork is good. I think thry hold their ground at #2. Maxypie

3.Trivium
They have a stacked roster. I have never scrimmed them but from what I heard they are really good. Branbob83

4. Titans
O crap...Their back... Zeno

5. Rivals
A great clan, they have been around for a while and they have come so far. They have a stack roster, they are really good PVPers and have amazing teamwork. cf918

6. Vangaurd
Good clan, they have a decent roster, and they have GOD PING. Salamancer101

7. Salvation
They are pretty much the new React. They are good at pvp, well organized and have lots of potential. Trudairy

8. Purge
Im not trying to be biased here but I think we deserve the #8 spot. We have good teamwork and we have a good roster. We have good pvpers and are well organized. SlainBotMc

9. Excel
Good clan. They are newer but has a good roster and pretty good teamwork. bbLLERMC

10. Envious
Newer clan, but they have a few good PVPers and have OK teamwork, I think if they keep practicing they can get higher in the top 10. FatalModzz[/USER]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci