• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Bro don't hate on Native. And these clans have already proven themselves in the past, and as Native said Titans have proved themselves in scrims just very recently. Come on, now, you think Naive would just randomly say that?
I'm not hating, I just don't think Titans deserve #3 for now, they'll go up higher soon.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
What if Eternity comes back? just idk all the clans are coming back and regrouping together as a family

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Native's Short List

1) Forgotten
2) Rebels
3) Trivium/Titans
4)Trivium/Titans

Short Reasoning for Titans: We literally just scrimmed them and they are off to an amazing start. Although the game ended 3-2 every single game was close. One of them even going to a force deathmatch xD This has got to be one of the best scrims I've ever been in.

5) Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
6) Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
7) Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
8) 4sukn

PM me for reasoning. I will make a very length list sometime during the week.
I know this is your opinion, but I want to point something out. We were told by everyone posting on this thread that we (Prod) weren't high up in lists because we haven't proved ourselves. Titans just came back so I believe they need to prove themselves.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know this is your opinion, but I want to point something out. We were told by everyone posting on this thread that we (Prod) weren't high up in lists because we haven't proved ourselves. Titans just came back so I believe they need to prove themselves.
Frog tell u to say that?

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Your point is bud? (loljk you just always say that xD). But I didn't say that prod needs to prove something to move higher. So I don't need to place titans based on proving something. I just based it off scrims. Scrims against you guys and Scrims against Titans are a lot different.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
You guys are literally all morons and hypocrites, trivium comes out and they get top 3 instantly. IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED TRIVIUM = OLD REBELS Titans were better than rebels back then, if your going to complain and say titans don't deserve top 3 then your lost and need to uninstall your minecraft idiots
Roflmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci