• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
My top 10 list:

1. Forgotton
They are an amazing clan overall and they have great teamwork and organization. They definitely deserve #1 spot. Soul

2.Rebels
They have lost many members and a great leader but overall their PVP and teamwork is good. I think thry hold their ground at #2. Maxypie

3.Trivium
They have a stacked roster. I have never scrimmed them but from what I heard they are really good. Branbob83

4. Titans
O crap...Their back... Zeno

5. Rivals
A great clan, they have been around for a while and they have come so far. They have a stack roster, they are really good PVPers and have amazing teamwork. cf918

6. Vangaurd
Good clan, they have a decent roster, and they have GOD PING. Salamancer101

7. Salvation
They are pretty much the new React. They are good at pvp, well organized and have lots of potential. darklum3n

8. Purge
Im not trying to be biased here but I think we deserve the #8 spot. We have good teamwork and we have a good roster. We have a well written and organized thread and just organized overall in the clan. SlainBotMc

9. Excel
Good clan. They are newer but has a good roster and pretty good teamwork. bbLLERMC

10. Envious
Newer clan, but they have a few good PVPers and have OK teamwork, I think if they keep practicing they can get higher in the top 10. FatalModzz
Those factors make your clan pro. xD

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
My top 10 list:

1. Forgotton
They are an amazing clan overall and they have great teamwork and organization. They definitely deserve #1 spot. Soul

2.Rebels
They have lost many members and a great leader but overall their PVP and teamwork is good. I think thry hold their ground at #2. Maxypie

3.Trivium
They have a stacked roster. I have never scrimmed them but from what I heard they are really good. Branbob83

4. Titans
O crap...Their back... Zeno

5. Rivals
A great clan, they have been around for a while and they have come so far. They have a stack roster, they are really good PVPers and have amazing teamwork. cf918

6. Vangaurd
Good clan, they have a decent roster, and they have GOD PING. Salamancer101

7. Salvation
They are pretty much the new React. They are good at pvp, well organized and have lots of potential. darklum3n

8. Purge
Im not trying to be biased here but I think we deserve the #8 spot. We have good teamwork and we have a good roster. We have good pvpers and are well organized. SlainBotMc

9. Excel
Good clan. They are newer but has a good roster and pretty good teamwork. bbLLERMC

10. Envious
Newer clan, but they have a few good PVPers and have OK teamwork, I think if they keep practicing they can get higher in the top 10. FatalModzz
This really makes me laugh, first of all, we are not react. We are a new clan, there are a lot of members from react that are no longer in our clan. Second, why did you tag darklum3n? He is not even in our clan xD Marchelloabc and I are the owners of salvation. Please make sure you are correct before you post this, it just makes you and our clan look stupid

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
1. Forgotten, Its Forgotten they have some of the best teamwork i have seen and deserve this spot Soul

2.Salvation/Rivals, Both good clans with really good leaders and have gone far over the time they have been clans cf918 Trudairy

3.Vanguard, They have good teamwork and a good roster as well as a good leader Salamancer101

4. Prod, They have a good leader and a older clan so they have alot of experience in clans and have won Clan Wars so i believe they have earned this spot on my list Epic_Frog_Song

5. Rebels, They have lost a few members but they still have a good roster with good teamwork with a great leader. Maxypie

6. Titans/Trivium, Titans did just reband but from what i have heard before they disbanded they were a very good clan once we seem them battle again they could get a higher rank in top 10. Trivium has a good roster with pretty good leaders. Zeno Trivium

7. Excel, Good teamwork and pretty stacked roster. bbLLERMC

8. Insidious, They have a good roster and good teamwork. SertifiedBlocks

9.Purge/Envious, I can't determine which clan is better but we are battling so we will find out. Purge has a good roster and pretty good teamwork and are very organized with routes. Envious pretty good roster and decent teamwork we need to practice a bit more so we can be better. SlainBotMc FatalModzz

10.Chrome, Good roster and decent teamwork. Alphie_

Last edited:

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Native's Short List

1) Forgotten
2) Rebels
3) Trivium/Titans
4)Trivium/Titans

Short Reasoning for Titans: We literally just scrimmed them and they are off to an amazing start. Although the game ended 3-2 every single game was close. One of them even going to a force deathmatch xD This has got to be one of the best scrims I've ever been in.

5) Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
6) Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
7) Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
8) 4sukn

PM me for reasoning. I will make a very length list sometime during the week.

Last edited:

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Native's Short List

1) Forgotten
2) Rebels
3) Trivium/Titans
4)Trivium/Titans

Short Reasoning for Titans: We literally just scrimmed them and they are off to an amazing start. Although the game ended 3-2 every single game was close. One of them even going to a force deathmatch xD This has got to be one of the best scrims I've ever been in.

5) Salvation/Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
6) Salvation/Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
7) Salvation/Prod/Vanguard/Rivals
8) Salvation/Prod/Vanguard/Rivals

PM me for reasoning. I will make a very length list sometime during the week.
Salvation disbanded, Forsaken is back.

Reaction score
This really makes me laugh, first of all, we are not react. We are a new clan, there are a lot of members from react that are no longer in our clan. Second, why did you tag darklum3n? He is not even in our clan xD Marchelloabc and I are the owners of salvation. Please make sure you are correct before you post this, it just makes you and our clan look stupid
I I thought dark was and it's my post feel free to post your for once instead of coming and posting crap

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Omg, first of all Titans JUST came back, they don't deserve #3 and as for Forsaken they JUST came back too. They don't deserve #5.
We just scrimmed Titans. Trust me, they're number 3/4. And fine forsaken can be 8. Let me edit my list just to make you happy.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Omg, first of all Titans JUST came back, they don't deserve #3 and as for Forsaken they JUST came back too. They don't deserve #5.
Bro don't hate on Native. And these clans have already proven themselves in the past, and as Native said Titans have proved themselves in scrims just very recently. Come on, now, you think Naive would just randomly say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci