• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think anyone can say anything about trvium because the haven't battled! Let's be real here.
Yeah your right. Might as well completely wipe Titans and Forsaken off the lists as well right?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol scrims are nothing lebron
tbh because clan battles are so infrequent, regular scrimming means more to me than clan battles. Clan battles are a single set of battles, and an off day can easily change your clan's performance. Scrims give you a much more accurate view of clans, I feel, because you can see how they perform over a long length of time and in many different circumstances.

Just my two cents, but I don't think scrims should be discounted.

RestInPeacePvP

Survivor
Reaction score
tbh because clan battles are so infrequent, regular scrimming means more to me than clan battles. Clan battles are a single set of battles, and an off day can easily change your clan's performance. Scrims give you a much more accurate view of clans, I feel, because you can see how they perform over a long length of time and in many different circumstances.

Just my two cents, but I don't think scrims should be discounted.
You elaborated my point so well!!!!! Thanks!

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's about time I made another list, with all the old clans coming back and whatnot.

1. Forgotten Soul This clan still definitely holds its number 1 slot, but they're going to see competition by Titans and Trivium REAL soon.

2. Rebels / Titans / Trivium Maxypie Zeno Krafty Now why do I put THREE clans at the number two spot? Because I believe all these clans are incredible and have the teamwork to be number two. Although Trivium and Titans haven't battled yet, and Titans are relatively new, they have definitely proven themselves in scrims with other top-notch clans (I believe Titans have already scrimmed Forgotten, 1-1) If you don't believe Titans or Trivium deserve this spot, then scrim them. See how far you get.

3. ^

4. ^

5. Rivals / Forsaken cf918 Forsaken Once again, both of these clans still have the teamwork required to be one of the top clans. However, I believe the main reason why these clans aren't even higher is because the clans above have a more stacked roster and their experience is better. Now, let me explain Forsaken, which I'm sure a lot of you are questioning. Obviously, you all know that Forsaken was once one of the top clans before it disbanded. It still is; my justification for that is also because of scrims. They scrimmed Rivals yesterday and it was very, very close. I'm not sure of the score as I had to leave, but regardless they are very good.

6. ^

7. Prodigious II / Vanguard Salamancer101 Epic_Frog_Song Both exceptionally talented, great teamwork.

8. ^

If you have a problem with my list, let me know in a civilized manner.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
titans are a great clan don't get me wrong and I have some friends in their but in my opinion when ppl put them at #2 after 2 days of being out seems a little biased anyways I think titans are defiantly in top 4.Also I figured I'd do a short list so here it is(no order)

Forgotten
Rebels
Trivium
Titans
Prod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member