• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah your right. Might as well completely wipe Titans and Forsaken off the lists as well right?
I only put forsaken up there because it's salvationV2 and they are good enough to be up there

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Tier 1 Clans
1. Forgotten: They have very good teamwork and have proved that they are the best clan on mcsg (at the moment) Even if they took a break they are still a great organization!
2. Titans: Titans are the new upcoming thing having an amazing leader (Zeno) also having great pvpers that have great chemistry with the clan and obviously very dedicated I say titans are definitly #2 despite how new they are!
3. Forsaken/Trivium: Having many members of salvation (a great clan) I have confidence saying that they are up there in clans and I am very excited to see them clan battle. Also like titans despite being new I know they are gonna perform great! trivium a very impressive clan having 3 leaders (Branbob83,soggypickle and Krafy_) I have not heard much from soggy pickle though.
4. Prodigious/Rebels: Reason I put prod at 4 is because I don't think they are the prod they use to be not trying to cause flame just my opinion. They have lost some crucial players (Zovaa, Flipzyy etc.) I think rebanding the clan very much affected the clan a ton. But I have total respect for them winning clan wars! (also congrats on that I know its late but yeah)rebels have lost some Very great members in there clan (a lot to mention) Personally Rebels is not the clan that they used to be now. I am concerned a little bit for them but I think maxy has it under control!
5.Rivals/Vanguard: Losing great members in the past week really has affected the clan(Mint_Sib, JusticeDog, TikihutvI) ! but still high ranking clan, Rivals have definitly deserved there spot! Vanguard great clan! Amazing chemistry a lot of members from sovereign giving them good chemistry and teamwork!
Tier 2 Clans
1. Excel: This clan has gotten to know each other from past clans (Eternity/TheHunted) plus being very skilled and tactical in clan battle I am going to rate excel no.1 In the category Tier 2 clans.
2. Envious: They have a great leader (fatalmodzz) Plus very skilled pvpers. All they need to work on is there Teamwork and then they are great!
3. Purge: I have been told a lot that this clan hacks (not saying that it is true) and that the leader is questionable but other than that a team that has a pretty stacked roster and with a very skilled leader.
4. Royals/Insidious: Royals a prominent leader gentlesnivy (pretty mature leader) I think they are more up to fun then being competitive but they could prove me wrong. Insidious great team not really needing a tryhard roster or anything like that every member in that clan has a pretty decent amount of pvp skills. They have been in a clan for a while time and I think it will stay that way for a while!
5.Prime: Last but not least prime. Prime has shown that they can pvp they just need to work on teamwork and not being disrespectful *in my opinion as head captain. This clan has talent and I can see it.
*Reply if you have a suggestion that could help my list!
"A lot of this clan hacks"
LOOLOLOLOL FUNNIEST THING YET

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Did I put them up there? No pmsl
In your list you add Forsaken which just rebanded, without considering Trivum, or Titans due to the fact that those two clans haven't haven't clan battle yet. u r relli funn e boi

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In your list you add Forsaken which just rebanded, without considering Trivum, or Titans due to the fact that those two clans haven't haven't clan battle yet. u r relli funn e boi
I'm hilarious and I make bitches booties drop

Reaction score
My List for the Top 10 Clans:
1. Forgotten - Soul has held this clan to a high spot, in fact one the of the highest spots MCSG has ever witnessed. They know the right tactics and they know what is right and what is wrong in a situation in fights. They also have some of the top of the line fighters and definitely deserve this spot.

2. Rebels - This team has pulled through the toughest of times, but has held through and contained their strength. Rebels have shown this community that they deserve one of the highest spots because of their teamwork and their skill as individuals.

3. Trivium - No matter if this seems bias or not, but Trivium definitely deserves this spot because they have times where they will slip up and turn their negative thoughts on, but they deny this feeling by coming out with a victory right after. Trivium has the teamwork and the skill to keep this spot.

4. Titans - Titans are an old team that just came back from their break and are ready to destroy and become one of the best once again, but they aren't exactly up on top yet due to them just coming back and warming up their teamwork. They have shown so far that they are just about ready to make it to the top because of their strong skill between each player.

5. Prodigious II - This team has shown what they really hold beyond skill and to take it all the way to victory by winning Season 2 of Techaton's Clan Wars. They have the teamwork to hold on to this spot and maybe succeed beyond other clans but still deserve this spot nonetheless.

6. Rivals - This clan has always been strong and have always kept their strength holding on. Corey (cf918), the leader, has shown what this clan really is. Rivals were runner-up in the last season of clan wars (Techaton's Clan Wars: Season 2) and really showed how they wanted that win, but didn't get it completely against Prodigious. They know what it takes to work as a team to get the victory in any battle.

7. Vanguard - This clan has tons of skill and work together very hard in battles. They have key players that show their true skill and how they can contain the victory. Vanguard has gone quiet, but most likely can come out with a roar and take their high spot that they once had.

8. Excel - This team has shown that they don't deserve to be underrated and have shown their true skill by winning against some top tier clans. They can easily haul themselves up to a higher spot in the future.

9. Forsaken - This team was once one of the highest tiered clans with some of the most skill in the MCSG community, but they have went down numerous times and still have to show that they can bring their spot back. They just recently rebanded and can most definitely bring their top tiered spot back into their hands in no time.

10. Royals - I have not seen this team scrimmage, but I know by taking a glimpse at their roster that they can come out of this spot by showing their true skill of what it holds within the skill of its members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci