• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
1. Prodigious: This clan has clearly pulled their weight going to 2 season finales of Cw winning 1 of them, (the loss being to Rebels making them second because they lost to Prod in season 2!) I feel as if with ping and strong teamwork this clan is hard to beat! (Epic_Frog_Song )

2. Rebels: Long lasting clan! They are obviously shown through dedication and teamwork they deserve top 2. ( Maxypie )

3. Forgotten: They took a long break/ some of their members, but are still filled with amazing pvpers and fantastic teamwork! ( Soul )

4. Forsaken: Although they are new, I only consider them to be here because they are the new Salvation, and they were clearly a number four contender! ( Forsaken )

5. Vangaurd: With lots of experience, teamwork, and pvp skills this team takes my number 5 spot! ( Salamancer101 )
Mind = blown

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
So I thought like 2 weeks ago there were to many clans. Now within the past week, many clans have been brought back and have been made. I can't keep track anymore.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
2. Trivium
3. Rebels
4. Titans/Rivals
5. ^
6. Vanguard / Prodigious
7. ^
8. Insidious / Purge / Forsaken
9. ^
10.^

RestInPeacePvP

Survivor
Reaction score
Tier 1 Clans
1. Forgotten: They have very good teamwork and have proved that they are the best clan on mcsg (at the moment) Even if they took a break they are still a great organization!
2. Titans: Titans are the new upcoming thing having an amazing leader (Zeno) also having great pvpers that have great chemistry with the clan and obviously very dedicated I say titans are definitly #2 despite how new they are!
3. Forsaken/Trivium: Having many members of salvation (a great clan) I have confidence saying that they are up there in clans and I am very excited to see them clan battle. Also like titans despite being new I know they are gonna perform great! trivium a very impressive clan having 3 leaders (Branbob83,soggypickle and Krafy_) I have not heard much from soggy pickle though.
4. Prodigious/Rebels: Reason I put prod at 4 is because I don't think they are the prod they use to be not trying to cause flame just my opinion. They have lost some crucial players (Zovaa, Flipzyy etc.) I think rebanding the clan very much affected the clan a ton. But I have total respect for them winning clan wars! (also congrats on that I know its late but yeah)rebels have lost some Very great members in there clan (a lot to mention) Personally Rebels is not the clan that they used to be now. I am concerned a little bit for them but I think maxy has it under control!
5.Rivals/Vanguard: Losing great members in the past week really has affected the clan(Mint_Sib, JusticeDog, TikihutvI) ! but still high ranking clan, Rivals have definitly deserved there spot! Vanguard great clan! Amazing chemistry a lot of members from sovereign giving them good chemistry and teamwork!
Tier 2 Clans
1. Excel: This clan has gotten to know each other from past clans (Eternity/TheHunted) plus being very skilled and tactical in clan battle I am going to rate excel no.1 In the category Tier 2 clans.
2. Envious: They have a great leader (fatalmodzz) Plus very skilled pvpers. All they need to work on is there Teamwork and then they are great!
3. Purge: I have been told a lot that this clan hacks (not saying that it is true) and that the leader is questionable but other than that a team that has a pretty stacked roster and with a very skilled leader.
4. Royals/Insidious: Royals a prominent leader gentlesnivy (pretty mature leader) I think they are more up to fun then being competitive but they could prove me wrong. Insidious great team not really needing a tryhard roster or anything like that every member in that clan has a pretty decent amount of pvp skills. They have been in a clan for a while time and I think it will stay that way for a while!
5.Prime: Last but not least prime. Prime has shown that they can pvp they just need to work on teamwork and not being disrespectful *in my opinion as head captain. This clan has talent and I can see it.
*Reply if you have a suggestion that could help my list!

Last edited:

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Tier 1 Clans
1. Forgotten: They have very good teamwork and have proved that they are the best clan on mcsg (at the moment) Even if they took a break they are still a great organization!
2. Titans: Titans are the new upcoming thing having an amazing leader (Zeno) also having great pvpers that have great chemistry with the clan and obviously very dedicated I say titans are definitly #2 despite how new they are!
3. Forsaken: Having many members of salvation (a great clan) I have confidence saying that they are up there in clans and I am very excited to see them clan battle. Also like titans despite being new I know they are gonna perform great!
4. Prodigious: Reason I put prod at 4 is because I don't think they are the prod they use to be not trying to cause flame just my opinion. They have lost some crucial players (Zovaa, Flipzyy etc.) I think rebanding the clan very much affected the clan a ton. But I have total respect for them winning clan wars! (also congrats on that I know its late but yeah)
5.Rivals/Vanguard: Losing great members in the past week really has affected the clan(Mint_Sib, JusticeDog, TikihutvI) ! but still high ranking clan, Rivals have definitly deserved there spot! Vanguard great clan! Amazing chemistry a lot of members from sovereign giving them good chemistry and teamwork!
Tier 2 Clans
1. Excel: This clan has gotten to know each other from past clans (Eternity/TheHunted) plus being very skilled and tactical in clan battle I am going to rate excel no.1 In the category Tier 2 clans.
2. Envious: They have a great leader (fatalmodzz) Plus very skilled pvpers. All they need to work on is there Teamwork and then they are great!
3. Purge: I have been told a lot that this clan hacks (not saying that it is true) and that the leader is questionable but other than that a team that has a pretty stacked roster and with a very skilled leader.
4. Royals/Insidious: Royals a prominent leader gentlesnivy (pretty mature leader) I think they are more up to fun then being competitive but they could prove me wrong. Insidious great team not really needing a tryhard roster or anything like that every member in that clan has a pretty decent amount of pvp skills. They have been in a clan for a while time and I think it will stay that way for a while!
5.Prime: Last but not least prime. Prime has shown that they can pvp they just need to work on teamwork and not being disrespectful *in my opinion as head captain. This clan has talent and I can see it.
*Reply if you have a suggestion that could help my list!
I'm not seeing Trivium m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci