• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Tournament] Project Ares and the Raiders of the Lost Wool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay guys. I've just created our team called "MCSG" we're sorta like representing MCSG i guess. Um okay so basically you guys have to create a forum account at http://oc.tc/ or else you guys won't be able to participate. The reason why i need you guys to create a forum account is because it will automatically send you an invitation to confirm that you're on my team. So that's all from me. Hope we can win the tournament and yeah.. ShaunDepro i PM'ed you something important relating to this tournament.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think I will be able to make it, because it's on the same day as the Hell Games 3 and I'd rather participate in that to start with. I'll make my account there and try to make it if I can though.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay guys. I've just created our team called "MCSG" we're sorta like representing MCSG i guess. Um okay so basically you guys have to create a forum account at http://oc.tc/ or else you guys won't be able to participate. The reason why i need you guys to create a forum account is because it will automatically send you an invitation to confirm that you're on my team. So that's all from me. Hope we can win the tournament and yeah.. ShaunDepro i PM'ed you something important relating to this tournament.
Accepted the request, so I'm ready to go! :D

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN = EnergyyZ
Name = Alex Nelson
PvP Strengths = Bow FnS sword
PvP Weakness = Somtimes FnS, hackers
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yes, what do you mean explain thought? Ok, for me taking down teams is easy lets just say that
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes, just started InfamousEnergyyZ
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = I think it would be fun to be in a tournament, and show skills
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) =No

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN = thedude2012
Name = Justin
PvP Strengths = Everything land pvp, bows, flint and steel
PvP Weakness = I don't think I have any
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yes I do
Do you have a YouTube channel? = No, but I'm thinking of making one
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Because I PvP all the time
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Yes I play on Project Ares quite frequently.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN = EnergyyZ
Name = Alex Nelson
PvP Strengths = Bow FnS sword
PvP Weakness = Somtimes FnS, hackers
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yes, what do you mean explain thought? Ok, for me taking down teams is easy lets just say that
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes, just started InfamousEnergyyZ
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = I think it would be fun to be in a tournament, and show skills
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) =No
You will be placed as an extra player. You're Accepted but you have to make a Project Ares forum account in order to accept the invitation. http://oc.tc/

IGN = thedude2012
Name = Justin
PvP Strengths = Everything land pvp, bows, flint and steel
PvP Weakness = I don't think I have any
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yes I do
Do you have a YouTube channel? = No, but I'm thinking of making one
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Because I PvP all the time
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Yes I play on Project Ares quite frequently.
ACCEPTED. Now i just need to make sure if you have a Project Ares account, if not. Make one right here so you accept the invitation. http://oc.tc/

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
IGN = 47knight471
Name = Dylan
PvP Strengths = Bow
PvP Weakness = Uh... None? XD
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I think I am, depending on who I fight with.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes (47knight471)
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = I have played Project Ares before and my forte is capturing wools and bridging (across void)
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Yes, very familiar...

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN = 47knight471
Name = Dylan
PvP Strengths = Bow
PvP Weakness = Uh... None? XD
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I think I am, depending on who I fight with.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes (47knight471)
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = I have played Project Ares before and my forte is capturing wools and bridging (across void)
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Yes, very familiar...
ACCEPTED. I think you'll replace ShaunDepro97 because i think he's not gonna come.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ACCEPTED. I think you'll replace ShaunDepro97 because i think he's not gonna come.
OMG! ELISHA I CAN NOT MAKE IT BECAUSE NOODLE FESTIVAL IS COMING AND HELL GAMES 3 I HAS TO CHEER ME FRIENDLYS ON OR OFF LIGHT SWITCH! Meh

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG! ELISHA I CAN NOT MAKE IT BECAUSE NOODLE FESTIVAL IS COMING AND HELL GAMES 3 I HAS TO CHEER ME FRIENDLYS ON OR OFF LIGHT SWITCH! Meh
Awh. Fine i'll just replace you with the available substitutes okay? Hmh.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
IGN = Uncrowdedflyer5
Name = Gage
PvP Strengths = Bow, good at sword fights and F&S.
PvP Weakness = Set my self on fire sometimes plus I might get cocky and go for 3 people at once. :p
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yes I do.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yeah, no way to record though. :c
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = I like Project Ares and want to be in a tourney like this representing MCSG.
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Yes I am.

I'm fine with anything you give me, just wanna be part of the team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci