• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eluq

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Eluq / FierceShadowMC
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 243/466
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: danfierceshadowmc
Why do you want to join Triology? I know people
Why should we accept you? Im good
Past clans: Rivals
One paragraph about yourself: Im god at pvp, I like this clan and I have sweq and also play cs:go

Steam: shakedeluq

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ExclxBeast105
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 377
Donor: Platnium
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: live:langstonsxbox
Why do you want to join Triology? Cause it is a great clan that I see go very far and I want to be apart of a great clan like that.
Why should we accept you? I am pretty good at the pvp. I know how to play in team fight in battles/scrims.
Past clans: Eternity
One paragraph about yourself: I know how to pvp. I know how to TeamSpeak. I know a triology is a 3 part movie series. Also I come prepared to the epic rap battles. Finally I got a youtube that people subscribe to.

Eluq

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ExclxBeast105
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 377
Donor: Platnium
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: live:langstonsxbox
Why do you want to join Triology? Cause it is a great clan that I see go very far and I want to be apart of a great clan like that.
Why should we accept you? I am pretty good at the pvp. I know how to play in team fight in battles/scrims.
Past clans: Eternity
One paragraph about yourself: I know how to pvp. I know how to TeamSpeak. I know a triology is a 3 part movie series. Also I come prepared to the epic rap battles. Finally I got a youtube that people subscribe to.
REKTcummended

xtoyszy

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xtoyszy
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: I had 1400 wins and stats reset now i have 23
Donor:
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: i have ts and skype
Why do you want to join Triology? sweg clan
Why should we accept you? cuz im pro
Past clans: 2 many to count
One paragraph about yourself: hey im cool

Haloboi04

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Haloboi04
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]:256 im better than stats
Donor: Y
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]:Y Dadsbug04
Why do you want to join Triology? Because i know its a good clan and i want to be able to help.
Why should we accept you? Because i could help the teamwork and the clan battles.
Past clans: #Static #Shadowz #ArtOfPvP
One paragraph about yourself: Im a 11 year old boy who enjoys playing Basketball and playing MCSG in my spare time i will still be very active and try as hard as i can to prove myself to you i am a decent player in my Opinion im not the best or the worst.

Eluq

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Haloboi04
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]:256 im better than stats
Donor: Y
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]:Y Dadsbug04
Why do you want to join Triology? Because i know its a good clan and i want to be able to help.
Why should we accept you? Because i could help the teamwork and the clan battles.
Past clans: #Static #Shadowz #ArtOfPvP
One paragraph about yourself: Im a 11 year old boy who enjoys playing Basketball and playing MCSG in my spare time i will still be very active and try as hard as i can to prove myself to you i am a decent player in my Opinion im not the best or the worst.
KillyourbuttMC xFlyPlaysMC I'll save you some time, DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci