• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwz

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ToxicGamerYT
Nickname: Simbio
Wins / Games Played:49/169
Past clans: Nameless , Rush (all disbaneded)
Skype ID:SimbioMC
Why do you want to join Trivium: I really would want to join this clan because it seems to be a clan where you strive to be better and strive to be the best and improve but at the same time have fun and make new friends and I think this clan can make be better at pvp and teamwork in general.
Clan hopper.

mojojojo19

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:my ign is mojojojo19
Nickname:I don't really want people calling me 'mojo', could you please call me Jake.
Wins / Games Played:I've won a total of 285 games and I've lost about 2500
Past clans:my past clans are Sprint, District17 and MojoSweg. I've only been in 3 clans on cash but on hive I've been in loads, so I have quite a lot of understandings about clans if that makes sense.
Skype ID:itzmojojojo19
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join Trivium becuase I know half the people in the clan so it will be nice for the people I do know to introduce me to the other people that I don't know. Also I want to be in Trivium because I want to become a better pvper on the like getting me better at my rod accuracy and other biggish things like that.

Thank you for your time
-mojojojo19

PurplePepzi

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: martincf15
Nickname Mart. I dont really mind
Past clans. Mojo sweg, District 17 Ive been playing on mcsg since 2012 and have a lot of experience on it! Im a really good talker and listener and like to meet people.
Why I want to join Trivium I want to join because I really want to get a better clan experince and also im very good with pvp and tactics I make smart decisions.

Kind regards
~Pepzi
My skype is indi.fernandes1
I have teamspeak also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members