• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

FightForUs

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:FightForUs
Nickname:Fighty
Wins / Games Played: 79/229
Past clans:Strawhats, Imagination, Ellusite
Skype ID:fightforus
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would love to join trivium as I have been talking to Austin quite recently and he seems like a really nice guy! I would love to join a really nice community like you guys have. Also dis is de best eu clan imo

criticalgames

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: CriticalGamesTV [Iron Doner]
Nickname: Ben
Wins / Games Played: 18/139
Past clans: #Chased
Skype ID: CriticalGamesTV
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to start getting into the mcsg and prove that I am a strong mcsg player and if you guys at least give me a shot at this I will surprise you
PS [PLEASE READ] I am a Decently well known hive player in the clan community so Dont think I am some randy I am getting a bit bored of hive so I want to try out the mcsg community I ahve 596 wins on hivemc and I consider my self a skilled player on mcsg Just give me a try I will suprise you <3

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Please refrain from causing flame on this thread and keep the posts appropriate or the thread will be locked.

Thanks,
~Sheldor

SquizeGaming1

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Alen
Nickname:SquizeGaming
Wins / Games Played:325/1925
Past clans:Imagination,CarpeDiem...
Skype ID:Have it
Why do you want to join Trivium:Because i think i`m a good player for sg :)

Battey

Career
Reaction score
IGN:FightForUs
Nickname:Fighty
Wins / Games Played: 79/229
Past clans:Strawhats, Imagination, Ellusite
Skype ID:fightforus
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would love to join trivium as I have been talking to Austin quite recently and he seems like a really nice guy! I would love to join a really nice community like you guys have. Also dis is de best eu clan imo
Make up your mind, you don't apply to 2 clans at the same time.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Zanaboss (unfortunately)
Nickname: idk, Zenagay?
Wins / Games Played: Wins: 1257| Played: 3511
Past clans: uhm, I can't remember.
Skype ID: Zana2635
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because I feel like playing mc again and have the old fun times back, so I believe starting somewhere would be good, and I figured why not just join here and have some fun with the people around.

Dany_FTW

Survivor
Reaction score
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)IGN: Dany_FTW( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Nickname: Daniel( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wins / Games Played: 433/2809( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Past clans: Phoenix, InJustice and more...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Skype ID: dany.gfx( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because I cri evritiem. ;d Just kidding...I want to be in Trivium because it's one of the best clans and he has a great name!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sikan01

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: sikan01
Nickname: Sikan
Wins / Games Played: 704, 3120+
Past clans: #TheReturn II, TeamSypher, Gapples 2.0, Imagination... and more....
Skype ID: eliasbergman1
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well i dont even know what im doing, im clanhopping alot and i know thats not a good thing but i really wanna get into this clan, if i dont its okey, just want to see if u accept me because i was stupid enough to leave the clan or just u dont think im good enough. I made a big mistake leaving this clan is one of the best out there and i hope u take your time reading this and dont hate me for leaving. I left because i "tought it was inactive but i was wrong, its not. Thanks. I hope you give me another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci