• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonBulldog

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: MasonBulldog19
Wins: 750
Past clans: Rebels, Organization, OrganizationV2
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): imadscorpion187
Why do you want to join Trivium: Cause I know mostly everyone in the clan and it is really fun playing mcsg with everyone. I just feel like this is home for me.

chip27

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MasonBulldog19
Wins: 750
Past clans: Rebels, Organization, OrganizationV2
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): imadscorpion187
Why do you want to join Trivium: Cause I know mostly everyone in the clan and it is really fun playing mcsg with everyone. I just feel like this is home for me.
RECOMMENDED

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the leaders would agree with this but I think the clan (members and leaders) should vote for who gets the last spot

98s

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the leaders would agree with this but I think the clan (members and leaders) should vote for who gets the last spot
It's already like that. Although there isn't an official 'vote' we still have a say in who gets in. The leaders and captains take how we feel and put that in with how active the applicant was, their skill level, and personality.

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Awesomeboy5
Wins: 231 something
Past clans: divine Forensic one of fuzzy cookie's clan and more i cant
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium:This clan looks like it has amazing potential. Just looking at this roster, I know that if I join, I will be surrounded by a community of cool & awesome people, all of who are amazingly skilled PvPers. The skill level of this clan is extremely high. So I hope you consider me a good fit for this clan, and so wish you guys the best of luck!

<3 Mr_Gears

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:darklum3n
Wins:1150
Past clans:impalers, React, Rivals (for like 3 days)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)dark_lumen
Why do you want to join Trivium: I'm friends with a couple people in the clan already, (native, kupi, gears) and I pretty blatantly don't have a lot of respect in the community after what happened in React and I would like to earn some respect back by talking with respected players.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:darklum3n
Wins:1150
Past clans:impalers, React, Rivals (for like 3 days)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)dark_lumen
Why do you want to join Trivium: I'm friends with a couple people in the clan already, (native, kupi, gears) and I pretty blatantly don't have a lot of respect in the community after what happened in React and I would like to earn some respect back by talking with respected players.
Gl Nick :3 hope you make it! Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci