• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimability

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Ultimability
Wins: 393/1911
Past clans: Aviate
Skype ID: Mr. Brandon has my skype.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Why do I want to be in Trivium? First of all, I heard great things about this clan and I simply want to be part of it. I have also drew some inspiration from this clan. Other than that, I would really want to have fun with this group of people and hopefully further generally improve down the line of my minecraft career.

CubedFruits

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: Why do I want to be in Trivium? First of all, I heard great things about this clan and I simply want to be part of it. I have also drew some inspiration from this clan. Other than that, I would really want to have fun with this group of people and hopefully further generally improve down the line of my minecraft career.
HE KILLED TOMAHAWK. I'M. JUST. SAYING.
JUST.
SAYING.
*cough*

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Don't forget to be active on the teamspeak!

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
APP FOR NEBULOUSITY!

IGN: Nebagay
Wins: 499
Past clans: orgy, sovy, and avi8
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) inathan15
Why do you want to join Trivium: because i have alot of friends in here and it seems like a good clan. and a fun place to be! And I love status so much omg!

Nebulousity

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Krafty, I swear to all of the diamond swords in all of MCSG, if you don't add me somewhere in that list of Cheerleaders I will call up Cowall and ask him to ship you a bottle of poisoned ketchup.
No, but seriously. Add me <3

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Krafty, I swear to all of the diamond swords in all of MCSG, if you don't add me somewhere in that list of Cheerleaders I will call up Cowall and ask him to ship you a bottle of poisoned ketchup.
No, but seriously. Add me <3
Same, but without the cow part. I'd send my chilly gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci