• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbersarmy14

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:timbersarmy14
Wins: 308 currently it goes up everyday
Past clans: None that I can remember (its been a while)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) TimberHDGaming (it is the one with the blank picture)
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I played with Branbob83 a lot when mcsg was first beginning, I would like to play more with him as it was fun. I also want a clan as I just got back into mcsg and am going to be playing it a lot. This clan seems like the perfect choice since I have past experience with players in the clan.

chip27

Platinum
Reaction score
Trivium thanks for the opportunity! However I just ask you tag this forum account next :3

Yeah I know it's hard to keep track of all my names but yolo :p

OMG wait Harbor actually left.. Dang :c it was good scrimming with you and dying off corn ;-;
Congrats you trivium try hard :)

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I'm off for one day Sean. ONE DAY. And you leave. This is unacceptable and I do not approve.

In all seriousness though. Sean you were a great captain, and you are why the clan is what it is today. You were one of the original members and you helped shape the clan to be the group of friends that I enjoy getting on teamspeak to talk to everyday. The clan won't be the same without you. #SrModTam5LifePlesStill. Ily Sean <3 HarborSeal

chip27

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear Trivium,

You have honestly brought the best out of me, and I don't want it to end. but it has to at one point, and I think that point is now. I am a very competitive player and a clan that is a family and isn't very competitive honestly isn't the best for me, or anyone that has a competitive aspect. Thanks you for giving me Elite and telling me I am a very good PvP'er. At first, I didn't expect to get Trial member, member, or even elite. It has been a blessing and trust me, I will still come on the TS and play with you guys along with hang out. I am leaving because I need to excel in PvPing and I need to move on. Thank you for everything you have provided me and everything you did for me. Caring for me. Giving me a chance. A being a great group of people.

Love you all. ~Chip

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
Notice to all.
The members, elites, and even captains who have left our clan have saddened us. Although we have lost some awesome people, we see it more as an awakening. The people who have left didn't feel content with the type of attitude we have on the entire clan scene. We like to stay close, connected, and kind towards each other. The members who where so ready to get up and leave after losing one clan battle, and not scrimmaging as much where a saddening loss, but it was for the best. They weren't ready to give up a strict pvp oriented environment to make room for more bonding and enjoyable experiences. If anyone is thinking of applying, take note that this clan wasn't intended to be PvP oriented, and more of a family.

-Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci