• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Nemints/jacobcrocks
Wins: 500+
Past clans: US Rebels, Kewl Kidz, Prod
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) jacobcrocks
Why do you want to join Trivium: I know Bran/Krafty/Soggy can be great leaders and I can see this clan going very far. I've wanted to be in a clan with people I know and know how to lead and control a clan. Not only does this clan look like it can really go far, but I know it will go farther then a lot of other clans I could apply for, and that's why I've applied for Trivium. Also, I have a crush on a certain leader, but don't tell him that.
MY APPLICATION! I remember dis... I MISS MY Cscoop!!!

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TybusX
Wins: 161 m9 don't judge pl0x
Past clans: idek like that was 4-5 months ago
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Private nu pls
Why do you want to join Trivium: Hello trivium members, I feel like I would get along really well with all of this clan because of the chillness that comes with Not raging from MCSG (not to be cocky of course).
I have gotten to know a little bit of the players in this clan and so far, I can tell I would stick with this clan for quite a while.

Really hope I can stick with y'all -2bis
Recommended ;)

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Quick update, the EU division of Trivium has disbanded due to a large portion of its staff quitting Minecraft. Hopefully they will be able to return one day, but for now, we must say goodbye.
RIP Soothing voices ;-;

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I know I have already mentioned this, but I thought I would go ahead and mention it again:

I am leaving today and am going to be gone until Friday on vacation. I will try to get on if I can, but that is unlikely. Anyway, you guys are going to have to find someone else to lead you to the promise land while I am gone.

ALL1DO1SW1N

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'd have to say I am LEAVING the clan.

Reasons:

- Irl Matters (Mandatory)
- Mcsg doesn't appeal to me anymore as much as it did.
- I don't feel like I can be committed to this clan like everyone else is
- More trials/applicants applying for this clan (If I leave, the more room for future players)

Many of you might've seen this coming, and it was very obvious. I LOVE and ADORE this clan, but I feel like me being apart of this wonderful clan won't do it any good. I'm proud to say my time in this clan was memorable and it was one of the many experiences I was glad to have had in MCSG. This was sudden, but also expected. I love you, and thank you for your time!

~ Catbug Signing Out

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'd have to say I am LEAVING the clan.

Reasons:

- Irl Matters (Mandatory)
- Mcsg doesn't appeal to me anymore as much as it did.
- I don't feel like I can be committed to this clan like everyone else is
- More trials/applicants applying for this clan (If I leave, the more room for future players)

Many of you might've seen this coming, and it was very obvious. I LOVE and ADORE this clan, but I feel like me being apart of this wonderful clan won't do it any good. I'm proud to say my time in this clan was memorable and it was one of the many experiences I was glad to have had in MCSG. This was sudden, but also expected. I love you, and thank you for your time!

~ Catbug Signing Out
NO KIM ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci