• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiinNinja

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: HawaiinNinja
Wins: 108
Past clans: 69, MR+MRSGEARS, Dynastypvp, TriviumV2
Skype ID:Gears has it
Why do you want to join Trivium: Cause I'm sexy and a ninja.

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be away for a week maybe even a little more than a week, because my Grandpa just passed away am I'm going up to Chicago for a week. Hopefully once I come back I can continue to be a applicant and maybe become a Trial.

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: XxChaos1107xX
Wins: 98 | 614
Past clans: None
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Kitten_plz
Why do you want to join Trivium: I am looking for an elite team to play with and I am getting more active on mcsg now and I think my ratio is pretty good so I want some people who are about as good or better to play with.

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.
--- I would say that shorter descriptions with less detail are better because It proves what the person can do with little words. :3

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be away for a week maybe even a little more than a week, because my Grandpa just passed away am I'm going up to Chicago for a week. Hopefully once I come back I can continue to be a applicant and maybe become a Trial.
Yoo, I live in Chicago! :D

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Tyler773
Wins: 365
Past clans: Hotdogs, Rebels, Organization Leader, Inferno
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc, but i'm pretty sure everyone has me except gears.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i've been playing a lot with everyone in the clan, whether it be on L4D2 or Minecraft or any other game. We all laugh and laugh, having a good time. If I were to be a part of that more often, it would truly be my honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci