• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turbulence | 100% Complete

Do you like the map so far?

• Total voters

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I like it but 2 things i find funny, the houses don't look very run down and if its destroyed then why is the chopper floating? lol
I still need to make everything look A LOT more destroyed. Also the chopper is floating because why not? It could be like the rescue chopper that saves the survivors of a zombie apocalypse (idk what the story behind the map is gonna be yet) :p

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
Terraforming is important, just as much as buildings.. I say more of both. Buildings and terraforming.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey dude looks nice i think you need to add more detail to the plane and stuff but the cornupcopia with luggage colection is an AWESOME idea i think it could become an awesome map!

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I helped! We should probably make more terraforming around the map

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
i will start with the pluses the corn is original and it looks just fine I'm pleased the parking garage since it looks genuinely destroyed however the terraforming is bland and looks extremely unnatural the lack of buildings is a bit of a let down and where is the destroyed airport aspect even though yes it is a WIP i would still expect to see a peek at the runway, ATC tower, and a few planes docked and that had been ready for boarding maybe im a bit impatient but those aspects are missing bottom line make the terraforming more natural add more structures and keep working on the idea because a run down blown out airport sounds like a hell of fun time to play SG in.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
i will start with the pluses the corn is original and it looks just fine I'm pleased the parking garage since it looks genuinely destroyed however the terraforming is bland and looks extremely unnatural the lack of buildings is a bit of a let down and where is the destroyed airport aspect even though yes it is a WIP i would still expect to see a peek at the runway, ATC tower, and a few planes docked and that had been ready for boarding maybe im a bit impatient but those aspects are missing bottom line make the terraforming more natural add more structures and keep working on the idea because a run down blown out airport sounds like a hell of fun time to play SG in.
We've added a lot more than what you see on the current screenshots. We made the runways, more planes, hangars, control tower, and partially made the gates. I do realize that we still need to work on terraforming and a lot of other stuff, too. I just haven't worked on it the past week because I've been sick/lazy and also I am practicing for the upcoming clan wars. But don't worry, we 'll be building again very soon!

Also, what do you mean by a peek at the runway?

O

omridan13

We've added a lot more than what you see on the current screenshots. We made the runways, more planes, hangars, control tower, and partially made the gates. I do realize that we still need to work on terraforming and a lot of other stuff, too. I just haven't worked on it the past week because I've been sick/lazy and also I am practicing for the upcoming clan wars. But don't worry, we 'll be building again very soon!

Also, what do you mean by a peek at the runway?
Can I help build this map? Add me on Skype: omri.d13 and we can talk

Simey

Career
Reaction score
This has potential. You need to go smooth with the terraforming, and make it look natural. Hope to see more of this!

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
This has potential. You need to go smooth with the terraforming, and make it look natural. Hope to see more of this!
OMG Simey commented dgsklfjdfighrf;dffigordg and it was not saying that it was bad sregs srgegraragdf

MC_Zanax

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice map so far, of course its just the begging but i have some things you might want to add. You need to make the airport at leas 1/3 of the map with a bunch of terminals, bathrooms, restaurants...(of course all broken down), add some more houses (broken down ones), boats, planes, the airport tower, roads...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci