• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Two Optifine Capes Giveaway!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So as many of you know I recently went to Minecon 2015 and picked up a nice new Minecon cape :p This now means I have disabled my Optifine cape because I no longer need it. I also have an extra one on my alt which I dont need either, so I have decided instead of wasting it I will be giving it away to the community. To enter you must answer the following:

- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc)
- What was your best memory on MCGamer?
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you)

I will choose both the winners on Sunday July 19th 2015 (3 days from now)

Good luck tributes!!

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
What will you do with the cape?I will use it on my alt :p
- What was your best memory on MCGamer?Finally getting a donator rank.
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself?I am Rebelliious also known as "Sponsoring".I am in your clan "OZ" :p.I will soon be applying for moderator.I consider myself average at PvP.

Unified

Spectator
Reaction score
I will use the cape for me because i dont have one
My best memory was playing with my friends having fun and killing Biboyqq
I like to play mcsg and minecraft i am 13 and really would like to win this cape because i cant afford one and always wanted one i would do anything

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc)
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Killing huahwi , and watching treeshaker and parwez 2v7 vanguard
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) im a cool person who is a god at the pvp and i leik to pvp

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? Give it to my friend called GodOfClan :)
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? finding you and targetting you off spawn!
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself: I wish I could spell paragraph

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
-What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc)
If I win the cape, I would either give it to one of my close friends who doesn't have one or if they're being a butt, I'll put it on my Alt and mock them >:)
- What was your best memory on MCGamer?
I've honestly had a lot of great memories, but the best would definitely have to be passing my interview and seeing that red name :)
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you)
I like potatoes.
Just kidding, a brief paragraph describing me? Umm... I'm clumsy, I'm dumb, I'm weird, but what people usually like about me is that I'm just a chill guy who ships people...yeah :p

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
What will you do with the cape?
-Use it for yourself
What was your best memory on MCGamer?
Playing with Chad and other staff members on Chad's stream
Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself
-My name is Ivan. My IGN is GetixTehRandy_. I'm in FyratexEU clan, my favourite youtuber is BiboyQG and I'm using 90 fov just like him. :)

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) myself
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Terra Clan
I love afroninja

Oia

Tribute
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) myself
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Terra Clan
I love afroninja
love you zcrits

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Omg for a second I thought you were giving away a Minecon cape. xD

What will you do with the cape? I'll put it on my alt, as SkullDiamondz doesn't look as slick without a cape.
What was your best memory on MCGamer? Hmm, I have had a lot of good memories on MCGamer, but let's go into my best clans memory! I've only participated in a clan once, and that was in #Shadowz. It consisted of iRodSpamU as well as you, Aidan ! This was really one of the best times I had last summer, playing with a group of people and just having fun! I really miss those days when I had a lot of free time, too bad I'll probably never get back into clans again. :/
Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself. My actual name is Debarshi, but most people just call me Debs since my name is too long. I'm 15 years old and am going into 10th grade(suffermore year). Other than my schoolwork, some sports I participate in are Cross Country and Track. I currently am on the Varsity team, and hope to improve through all the leagues and possibly get in state championships one day. In my free time, I love playing videogames. One of them is of course, minecraft. Not only do I play just the game, but I also record videos for my youtube, stream gameplay, as well as own a server. Also, did I mention I'm a sleepaholic?

Sulfur

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this! <3

- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) Give it to my friend
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? When I got my first win :)
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) I'm SirSulfur, half mini-mod half not, and I'm new here on the McGamer forums! :p I would really enjoy getting this cape for my friend because she really wants one! :D

Thanks for doing this, good luck to everyone who entered!

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) Alt
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Being #30 on the lbs
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) My name is Dylan, I am 14 years old and I like to help out the community a lot! I am not allergic to anything, I live in Florida, I am currently a perm-banned player, and that's basically all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci