• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Two Optifine Capes Giveaway!

F

FishFod1234

- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc): I will use it for myself since I do not have one.
- What was your best memory on MCGamer?: My best memory on MCGamer was playing with my friend and killing around 3 teams of 3 in one game. We almost died a few times but we lived through it and we had fun.
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you): BigFishMoney is my In-Game-Name and I consider myself an average pvper who loves to play on the MCSG servers. The cape would look really nice and yea. :)

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) Alt
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? When I was in Synergy, but now applicant for Rivals :)
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) I'm 13, big fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Pens, I live in the burgh. And il Aiden.

Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) Myself, Ign: Certificate
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Killing Biboyqg during a cb and getting over 30k ;P
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) Well, I pvp, pvp and pvp. I come from a OP Prison server and ja. I am friends with a few ez ppl called ItsCnr and PhoneNumber and yeh thats it.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself,Alt, Friend, etc etc) My friend
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Making it to Interview on my Mod App, and Killing Dfield.
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something thatdescribes you) I love MCGamer, I am a YouTuber, I am from Florida, I am 15.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What will you do with the cape? This cape will go on to one of my alternate accounts for ease of use, making it more convenient for me to use my other accounts. Sometimes I am discouraged to use said accounts because I have to go through the excruciating process of switching the cape.

What was your best memory on MCGamer?
Becoming a moderator was an incredible feeling, I can still remember how overwhelmed and excited I felt that I could finally have the chance to give back to the community.

Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself

I spend most of my time between working at a summer camp, doing my moderator duties here, and I am currently working on getting in contact with a Christian Camp out in the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range to start a donation drive to fund their efforts toward Harvest India, a povertized Christian Community in India who uses all the resources they have to spread both supplies and the word of God throughout the country.

Oia

Tribute
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) For a friend of mine.
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Version 1
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you)
I'm a god, I've been playing mcsg since v1. I like basketball as well.

Gl0wstonewarrior

Spectator
Reaction score
Fak dude, I have played minecraft for 3 years and no cape, and people who just need it for their alts get it?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
If the winners do not claim their capes it will be redrawn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci