• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Two Optifine Capes Giveaway!

imSader

Survivor
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? Use it for myself
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Wining my first game, I was bow spamming and I won.
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself I am Spanish and was born in Argentina and moved to Australia when I was 2. I picked up Minecraft when I was in Year 4 and have loved it ever since. I play a bit of terraria and do minecraft Graphics. The reason I want the cape is because my last one got lost.

Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) Probably will give it to friends who don't have one c:
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Vanicle | Vanessa and Nephilim's admin celebration party C:
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) I'm a big fan of marshmallows. Big time. Almost obsessed. Like if you asked someone to say one thing that describes me they would say that I am obsessed with marshmallows. Currently eating marshmallows. Marshmallows.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
-I'll give it to my friend

-Being a part of Red Forest is easily my best memory. That and when I got 50+ likes for mocking Darkrai in his own thread.

-You want to know something about me? I don't like writing paragraphs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci