• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfie_blade

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Alfie
My age is: 15
My IGN is: Negotiable
My statistics are: 100 / 700 (rounded)
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: a.webster6
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join Typhoon as I am really starting to miss clans. My closest friends from old clans are in Typhoon and it kinda feels weird how I'm not playing CW's with them. I enjoy Clan Wars so much, and sometimes, I prefer to spec. I feel I would be a good addition to Typhoon's and I would love to get to know Typhoon members more
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : This is the awkward part... I am currently in my final year at senior school, and will be sitting my exams soon. I am extremely inactive during the week, only being on 2-3 days of Monday to Friday. However, I have all of my weekend to do what I want so I am available all day Saturday and Sunday. It is up to you if you want to accept me and I completely understand if I get declined
Thank you for reading

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is: Fine
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Finee
My statistics are: 1000 / 4000 on hive , 5/30 mcsg
My nationality is: England (British)
My Skype name is: ibubblessisbae
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join Typhoon as i have old friends in this clan and it seems really friendly and i would like to be in. I think i might be able to help the clan. I have been thinking about this clan for a while and how it is really friendly , talented and filled with inspiring things. I would really like to get into this friend group and talk more often to my old friends. I will be active everyday. I think that my level of maturity has improved and even if i have some who may dislike me here, i can still get rid of that grudge and we can find out a way to become friends.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have past experiences with clans and i am able to record for youtube and upload quickly. I record most of the hackers i come across and i have 3 minecraft accounts so that if anyone in the clan gets banned on any server one day, i can let them use one of my accounts.

Thankyou very much for taking your time to read this application. c: <2yearsfriz

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
My name is: Fine
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Finee
My statistics are: 1000 / 4000 on hive , 5/30 mcsg
My nationality is: England (British)
My Skype name is: ibubblessisbae
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join Typhoon as i have old friends in this clan and it seems really friendly and i would like to be in. I think i might be able to help the clan. I have been thinking about this clan for a while and how it is really friendly , talented and filled with inspiring things. I would really like to get into this friend group and talk more often to my old friends. I will be active everyday. I think that my level of maturity has improved and even if i have some who may dislike me here, i can still get rid of that grudge and we can find out a way to become friends.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have past experiences with clans and i am able to record for youtube and upload quickly. I record most of the hackers i come across and i have 3 minecraft accounts so that if anyone in the clan gets banned on any server one day, i can let them use one of my accounts.

Thankyou very much for taking your time to read this application. c: <2yearsfriz
declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci