• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Fine
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Finee
My statistics are: 1000 / 4000 on hive , 5/30 mcsg
My nationality is: England (British)
My Skype name is: ibubblessisbae
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join Typhoon as i have old friends in this clan and it seems really friendly and i would like to be in. I think i might be able to help the clan. I have been thinking about this clan for a while and how it is really friendly , talented and filled with inspiring things. I would really like to get into this friend group and talk more often to my old friends. I will be active everyday. I think that my level of maturity has improved and even if i have some who may dislike me here, i can still get rid of that grudge and we can find out a way to become friends.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have past experiences with clans and i am able to record for youtube and upload quickly. I record most of the hackers i come across and i have 3 minecraft accounts so that if anyone in the clan gets banned on any server one day, i can let them use one of my accounts.

Thankyou very much for taking your time to read this application. c: <2yearsfriz
sorry declined

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
Here are some typhoon clan war highlights:

Typhoon vs Purge

Typhoon vs Rebels

xenerik

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Luca
My age is: 17
My IGN is: xenerik
My statistics are: 275 / 622, 600/2000 in hive, 1200/3100 on gomme
My nationality is: I'm from Germany
My Skype name is: weigel98
Why would want to join Typhoon: typhoon is the only clan which isnt filled with retards, kids, or hackers. Typhoon is active, won a lot of cw's and plays on a hight skilllevel
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i applied for typhoon like 6 weeks ago. It would be great if you could give me a chance now, because i still want to join your clan

ImSherlock

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Marcel
My age is: I'm 14 years old.
My IGN is: Sherlyy
My statistics are: 643/1942, but I've played clanwars, and I'm not taking my stats too serious anymore.
My nationality is: I'm from Denmark.
My Skype name is: imsherlockmc
Why would want to join Typhoon: I wanna join Typhoon, because I've seen a lot of clan wars videoes, and stuff and i think you guys have a really good unity, and you are some skillful pvpers. I think that I would be a good member of your the clan, and I think I'm gonna do
influence on the clan battles. I've been in a lot of clans through my pvp career and I like the whole clan thing. I've talked with some of the people in the clan and they seem very nice.

Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : My ping is 60 to MCSG. I dont know what i should write - nvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci