• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Marcel
My age is: I'm 14 years old.
My IGN is: Sherlyy
My statistics are: 643/1942, but I've played clanwars, and I'm not taking my stats too serious anymore.
My nationality is: I'm from Denmark.
My Skype name is: imsherlockmc
Why would want to join Typhoon: I wanna join Typhoon, because I've seen a lot of clan wars videoes, and stuff and i think you guys have a really good unity, and you are some skillful pvpers. I think that I would be a good member of your the clan, and I think I'm gonna do
influence on the clan battles. I've been in a lot of clans through my pvp career and I like the whole clan thing. I've talked with some of the people in the clan and they seem very nice.

Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : My ping is 60 to MCSG. I dont know what i should write - nvm.
accepted

Cutey

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Xander
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Clare
My statistics are: 73/360
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: xanderstc
Why would want to join Typhoon: been bored going solo for a while so why not give it a go.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Been in Ismerize, Predation, and Imagination

SupermanPug

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Veron
My age is: 13 my birthday is wednesday so 14 xD
My IGN is: ItsSoupy
My statistics are: 199/30 (Someone played on it)
My nationality is: Netherlands
My Skype name is: veron.gomez
Why would want to join Typhoon: Because i want to play in a clan with fun people and ofc winning, Its fun to play with people and im kinda bored now :D
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : im almost 24/7 on

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
My name is: Mino
My age is: 13
My IGN is: Bayerz & Nice_pvp
My statistics are: 11/56
My nationality is: Sweden
My Skype name is: -
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join an active and strong clan, I'd like to meet new people and play block game with good players! I've not been in a clan for like 3 weeks since I was on a break. I'd say I'm a nice and active guy and I don't think my PvP will disappoint you.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :Nothing much really, I might get pissed off if I die to stupid reasons in clan battles but don't worry :^)

AyHombre

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: Joseph Thomas Langley
My age is: 14, soon to be 15 so I can qualify for a sweetboy
My IGN is: AyHombre, OXB and LDE
My statistics are: like 300/1100
My nationality is: UK
My Skype name is: You have my skype c:
Why would want to join Typhoon: I see you guys play, rather swell may I add, it makes me very happy to see such motivated players take on the game of MCSG. You pull of extrodonary results, I could even say you give the 'rek' to some clans, excuse my profanity. I know one or two players in your clan, one of them is the almighty Razler. Oh Ryan, where to being with Ryan. Well firstly Ryan is a moderator with me on pulse pvp, we tag team the Good out of hackers and rule breakers and have a rather jolly bonding session whilst doing so. We get on great. Overall I feel you guys would love me in your clan as I am a great chap to do some gg pvp with. I think the fact I'm on the Hated list really motivates me to get into the clan because then I can say 'I survived'. This would be a proud moment for the the Langley clan indeed.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Sometimes when I feel like extreme pvp, I go on the badlion servers and sweat a bit of mcsg, although this season I don't play much sadly, but last season I got to the high 1800's (around 1870). I also see that you, Mr Ronniebond, like to play a bit of badlion mcsg too, which is absolutely fantastic. Anyway I hope you enjoyed my story, until the next time, goodbye. ~ AyHombre

Kruger

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: Joseph Thomas Langley
My age is: 14, soon to be 15 so I can qualify for a sweetboy
My IGN is: AyHombre, OXB and LDE
My statistics are: like 300/1100
My nationality is: UK
My Skype name is: You have my skype c:
Why would want to join Typhoon: I see you guys play, rather swell may I add, it makes me very happy to see such motivated players take on the game of MCSG. You pull of extrodonary results, I could even say you give the 'rek' to some clans, excuse my profanity. I know one or two players in your clan, one of them is the almighty Razler. Oh Ryan, where to being with Ryan. Well firstly Ryan is a moderator with me on pulse pvp, we tag team the Good out of hackers and rule breakers and have a rather jolly bonding session whilst doing so. We get on great. Overall I feel you guys would love me in your clan as I am a great chap to do some gg pvp with. I think the fact I'm on the Hated list really motivates me to get into the clan because then I can say 'I survived'. This would be a proud moment for the the Langley clan indeed.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Sometimes when I feel like extreme pvp, I go on the badlion servers and sweat a bit of mcsg, although this season I don't play much sadly, but last season I got to the high 1800's (around 1870). I also see that you, Mr Ronniebond, like to play a bit of badlion mcsg too, which is absolutely fantastic. Anyway I hope you enjoyed my story, until the next time, goodbye. ~ AyHombre
recommended - a dangerous pvper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci