• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Alex
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Herobrine9900667 (My first in game name)
My stats are: 1175/4550
My nationality is: Romania
My Skype name is: im.rowz
Why you want to join Typhoon:the first thing is that I know a few of you guys and I really love how you guys pvp. It's not only about pvp but about having a clan with experience and friendships. I want to join Typhoon because I really want to get better at pvp, and I think that's the way getting better, to join a clan and play daily with people pvp'ing better that yourself. I want to join Typhoon because I want to join a clan with experienced people on clans and a serious clan when they play clan wars etc.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) ::I have been in WarGodz , Sinister , TheGenerals , Retro and I know English 7-8/10 .I hope that I can help you . Thanks for reading <3

Kiromize

Survivor
Reaction score
BEST CLAN EVER !!!11 LETS GO!! TOTALLY NOT A FANBOY XDDD
xd i russia -__- top kek

MCDaveHD

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is: Dave
My age is:15
My IGN is:zDavey
My statistics are:415/2500
My nationality is:Brazil
My Skype name is:ivanivan83850
Why would want to join Typhoon:Good clan,Im very active and teamwork very nice.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :------

DXC__

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Joe
My age is: 13
My IGN is: iHmDream
My stats are: 10/30
My nationality is: UK
My Skype name is: hotcheeksg
Why you want to join Typhoon: I want to join typhoon because i've heard people talking about this being one of the best clans with the best community members and people are really nice in here so i said why not try my chance in joining this because i have decent stats and i play a looot of badlion and sg so yeah . I ' d suggest u giving me a chance so u will see how good i will perform in clan wars and what kind of person i am .
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Nah , not really.

Justkebaab

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Melwin
In Game Name: ReqyV2
Statistics: 55 1280 but i Am better Than My stats
Nationality: Sweden
Why would want to join Typhoon: I want to join this clan is very good and very good players, I like CWS, and so I want to join this clan Aa but I hope that I come in and I want to try to make this clan better and I'm much better than my stats.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm platinum and I are mature

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Alex
My age is:14
My IGN is: Herobrine9900667
My stats are: 1200/4600
My nationality is: Romania
My Skype name is: im.rowz
Why you want to join Typhoon: I want to join in this clan bcuz is it's very good with pro players.I want to join typhoon because i've heard people talking about this being one of the best clans with the best community members and people are really nice in here so i said why not try my chance in joining this because i have decent stats and i play a looot of badlion and sg so yeah . I ' d suggest u giving me a chance so u will see how good i will perform in clan wars and what kind of person i am .
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :nop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci