• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair items! (Hobo Stick,Strength Potions,Smite 5 and all other OP Stuffs)

Should OP Stuffs be removed from each specific map?

• Total voters

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
All of those things are illegal except the smite 5 sword. It is not op simply because it gives you no added bonus. It has the exact same strength as a regular iron sword. It has been said that they will all be removed, but it has yet to happen at least in EU

Falconfund

Spectator
Reaction score
Knowledge is power. If you know how to get them and you can do so without having a modded client, I believe that the map makers intended for them to be accessed in these manners. Therefore, people that have done the research or have found them by chance should be able to use them. This is Survival Games, not Football.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Knowledge is power. If you know how to get them and you can do so without having a modded client, I believe that the map makers intended for them to be accessed in these manners. Therefore, people that have done the research or have found them by chance should be able to use them. This is Survival Games, not Football.
There overpowered if you even know what what means. You really think a dispenser with full iron isn't op?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
For my knowledge, on some servers the OP items are removed. I have played games without these items being on their place, for example on Valleyside University the potion of healing got removed, on Demons Breeze the Master sword got removed, on Rugged lands the Potion of healing also got removed. Those are some of the items I remember playing a game without them because of their removal.
That's US1-10 because those are the testing servers with everything updated and fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci