• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

United States Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
What do some people have against gay people, I don't see any problem with them. There's a guy in my school who's gay, and he is probably one of the nicest people I've ever talked to. This is one huge step for America; getting closer to peace and equality now than ever.

All that's left now is to change the gun laws (my opinion :p ).

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I'm very happy that this happened. I was actually really surprised when I heard about this. It's a good move in the right direction, for sure.

InReverse

Platinum
Reaction score
I think will cut down the amount of judgement and the way people think about these people. Now, even the law accepts it!

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
I am really proud of you for making this thread Ceroria it is just one of the many examples of your growing maturity. Well done my boy ;)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally think the decision to allow same-sex marriage should be on a state to state decision.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
History always seems to repeat itself. Years ago, it was for non-whites, and today, it is for same-sex marriage.

Today is probably one of the most happiest days of my life. Waking up to hearing the Supreme Court of the United States rule in favour and legalize same-sex marriage in all 50 states is absolutely mind blowing! This just goes to show you how much and how quickly the world changes. Although it may be one step at a time, it is still worth all of the pain and suffering. It is for a cause. A cause definitely worth fighting for. I mean, we were all brought into the world taking baby steps to begin with anyways, so this is no different. For me, however, I am just happy at the fact that when I do decide to move to the United States, it will be nice to know that I will have the whole country, much like Canada is right now, supporting me every step of the way.

I just want to say congratulations to all of those in the United States today! It was a battle well fought!
<3

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

Just because it was ruled today that it would be legal doesn't mean right when they hit the hammer it just sent a shockwave thru the whole us and all the gay ppl got married. The few states on the map in the link above actually are still pending since the ruling today isn't actually effective yet, although with the announcement today, many states changed their laws.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Not trying to make anyone mad but I just don't believe in gay marriage. Its great that these people can do what they want but i just don't believe in it. In my road to becoming a better person I have to look towards God even though I don't most of the time it does say man shall not lay with man and woman with woman.
We understand exactly where you are coming from. You, just like everyone else in the world, are entitled to your own values and beliefs, as well as, your own views and opinions. We just felt like that because we are different, we were not treated like humans. All we ever wanted was to have the opportunity to be treated as equal, to be treated like everyone else. That is all. :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My good friend at school is the grandson of Justice A. Kennedy, the conservative who's kinda sole decision it was for this... let's just say people at school next year won't hate him for it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci