• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unlimited money or unlimited love?

Unlimited love or unlimited money?

• Unlimited love.

• Unlimited money.

• Neither.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!
It's been a while since I made a thread and I've been thinking of discussions to make. Earlier, when I saw the "If you had just won a million dollars..." thread and I thought of this question. Many people have asked this question, and to my knowledge the general population would say unlimited love, though some are lying. Jealousy is something that is everywhere in this world and people will most always get jealous of the things people have (including money) and the love people have.

If you had unlimited money... You are pretty much able to do most everything. It'd be amazing to have unlimited money, I must admit. You could go anywhere, do anything, and be anything. Yet, money doesn't guarantee good, true love because if someone loves you for your money it really isn't love. You could do anything, but would that really make you happy if you had to do it all by yourself?

If you had unlimited love... Love is happiness. And happiness is what we all are trying for in life, whether we realize it or not. With unlimited love, regardless of financials, you'd also have unlimited encouragement. The person or people that truly love you would push you to do whatever you want to do, get a well-paying and fun job, and succeed in life. Best of both worlds, right? Not quite. With unlimited love, you might struggle with financials and you may not be able to do all those fun things you could do with unlimited money.

Overall, I would take unlimited love. If someone is there to encourage me and love me (with me loving them back), I could do anything. I could work at a well-paying and enjoyable job, and, with that money I could anywhere and do all those fun things, except with someone. Though, it was a hard choice at first, unlimited love is a completely obvious choice for me.

My questions for you are:
Would you take unlimited love or unlimited money?
Would you take unlimited love and have no money for your entire life or unlimited money and have no love for your entire life?
If you take unlimited love, what would you do with that love?
If you take unlimited money, would would you do with that money?

EDIT: This is my 2k post by the way, even though it's technically 2,002 posts :p

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
-John 3:16

I think this is a pretty easy question to answer.

Would you take unlimited love or unlimited money?

"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."
-Corinthians 1:13

Unlimited love. Money can buy you all the material goods you want, but ultimately you'll feel completely empty inside without love.

Would you take unlimited love and have no money for your entire life or unlimited money and have no love for your entire life?

Money is worthless. It's a completely materialistic view on life. Without getting to love others, what is the point of living? The point of life is to love.

If you take unlimited love, what would you do with that love?
I'd do what I already try to do - help others love eachother. The more people love, the less problems there will be.

Not to get all religious-y here, but I truly believe that God gives us all unlimited love. We all have unlimited love already; it's just what we choose to do with it and how we express it is what matters.

This is just what I personally believe, being very strong in my faith.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, let's not have a God debate. Jon | Ycleped was simply reasoning his choice with religion, not arguing the existence of God. Everyone else who jumped in was. All further posts arguing the existence of God are off topic and cause flame; furthermore, they will be deleted. Keep it on the topic of the thread, please.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Unlimited love isnt a thing, I wouldnt want everyone ever to love me which is considered "Unlimited Love" which is creepy, unlimited money would give you the power to buy things such as clothes, and things to "charm" girls and things that can make you more attractive that can get you love so I would like Unlimited Money.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
Love all the way. If you want the money too you can just marry a star.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I would choose unlimited love because I want Kate Upton to love me for who I am..not for my money.

EDIT: Oh mah gawd... I said "leave" before instead of "love" ;-;

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci