• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates coming soon to address some bugs and clarification

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Have these issues been fixed. Some people have been saying these have been but they seem to still be there for me.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We patched some things that helped, but still there are some spikes every now and then. I am still in a call with the devs working on testing it.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG can u fix the lag I've been doing horrible because of this lag! this is really annoying! when will they fix this!

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Is the teleporting thing the rubber band thing when your swinging your sword or fighting you get stuck in one spot and cant move because it keeps teleporting you back?

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
This is really annoying now, the server lag is kinda gone, but I keep on dying because when i get hit it kleeps teleporting me back right in front of them and i cant win now

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick update, we are testing some CPU usages in CA and it's promising. Seems our fixes have been working and will update very soon.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a quick update, we are testing some CPU usages in CA and it's promising. Seems our fixes have been working and will update very soon.
Will the teleportation when hit glitch I talked about be fixed?

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad, how and where do you want us to report bugs and other problems? Flooding the forums with them seems a little too much since they are not always very significant. Maybe set up a seperate, temporary board?

elite_assassin09

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't really like it because when i try to join it will say "To many people joining at once" and when i try to join again i have to wait time. It was already frustrating enough getting kicked by donators right before a game is about to start. Now i will only be able to get into a game if I'm lucky. I and thousands of other people would greatly appreciate it if you guys would do something to about this please. PS I only play minecraft for the Hunger games and this isn't helping

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci