• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US servers are being attacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJMaestro12

I don't know if there is a query thread for the Survival Games, but: Would it be possible to make an official trailer for the site? I'm saying it on this thread since it's the most recent! ;)

amfman

Spectator
Reaction score
im going to make a hole youtube series about mcsg so i can advertise and get more people on it!!!!!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, the server is not being "hacked", someone is sending a whole lot of requests to the server to purposely take the server down.

amfman

Spectator
Reaction score
They should just bug off and chad can i pm you on site chat plzz ill be on it

D

DJMaestro12

No, the server is not being "hacked", someone is sending a whole lot of requests to the server to purposely take the server down.
What assholes... They MUST be jealous if they're sending 2GB requests to your servers! :mad: Can you track the IP's? o_O

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hosting company NULL'ed the route, so server 2 should be back online for most people. Sorry for the inconvenience! US22 will be down for most people the next 12 hours.

US1 is getting attacked now, so servers 1-10 and 21 are down. I will update you once it is online.

D

DJMaestro12

Hosting company NULL'ed the route, so server 2 should be back online for most people. Sorry for the inconvenience! US22 will be down for most people the next 12 hours.
Good. I hope you can figure a way to put their accounts or IP's on the 'NaughtList'...

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
US7 just crashed and is very laggy

on that note all the servers seem very laggy now

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its laggy because someone is doing a Denial of Service attack on the servers. Thus making them unplayable.

Kyle Shaw

Spectator
Reaction score
And there isn't anything your team can do about it, is there, chad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci