• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USA Presidential elections

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Rand Paul
I personally like Rand>Trump imo, but Rand right now is such a low level, he isn't doing much. I may change it as it goes on. But yeah, I hope Rand is VP if Trump wins Primarys.
I know what you mean but it's kinda true. He's never said all Hispanics are immigrants, nor all Hispanics are illegal for that matter. It's posts like that that just keep perpetuating a negative image and leave no room for legitimate criticism. I could do the whole anecdote (my girlfriend is Hispanic) but I don't think those matter much nowadays. I'm going Trump because he seems to be the only one that is actually going to do something about mass illegal immigration. To put it in Minecraft terms, America has a ton of player slots... unfortunately not enough to accept mass illegal immigration. It will make the server lag (the economy) wages are getting depressed. I don't know why anyone thinks that with the unemployment rate we have now, why immigration is a good thing. We should focus on getting that lower before adding even more people into the mix. Anyways, without getting too deep, that's why I'm going with him. Hillary is kinda schemey but aside from that I don't think she would do too bad.
The thing is Hilary actually broke the law with what she did. And if you heard Trump's interview with Jimmy Fallon, he said he only apologizes when he's wrong.
Its not an opinion if you say "majority of the people who vote for him are rednecks who don't want Hispanics in America". Where did you get that information? You are the one starting a flame war by insulting people. I am hispanic, and I am for Trump. Donald Trump never said "Every Hispanic in the USA are immigrants". Your statement is not an opinion, it is a false statement. Back up your statements with evidence before insulting people.
lol noice to see ya on the right side of history

Last edited by a moderator:

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally like Rand>Trump imo, but Rand right now is such a low level, he isn't doing much. I may change it as it goes on. But yeah, I hope Rand is VP if Trump wins Primarys.

The thing is Hilary actually broke the law with what she did. And if you heard Trump's interview with Jimmy Fallon, he said he only apologizes when he's wrong.

lol noice to see ya on the right side of history
Honestly, I'm Rand>Trump too but I don't see him having a chance. Also, I know she did, she's not high on the list of people I admire by a long shot. However, I don't think her policies will break economics as much as others.

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
You are aware that if Trump is elected, he will just ruin the economy deporting all the so called "Immigrants".He will be deporting everyone basically, he is planning on deporting children from immigrants.He will be basically deporting him self, the majority of America is made up of people who come here to get better lifestyles for their children and the children of their children, etc.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
You are aware that if Trump is elected, he will just ruin the economy deporting all the so called "Immigrants".He will be deporting everyone basically, he is planning on deporting children from immigrants.He will be basically deporting him self, the majority of America is made up of people who come here to get better lifestyles for their children and the children of their children, etc.
I have no problem with legal immigrants. The illegal immigrants are the ones who are taking the jobs from the legal citizens here. By deporting all the illegal immigrants we will have the jobs they were taking from the people who have the right to be here. You cant just let EVERYONE come here and stay. There has to be a limit to things. By allowing a mass amount of immigrants to come and stay, will take away jobs, crowd out public school, etc. Donald trump is correct and you just don't know the facts. Maybe you should learn the facts before making a silly statement and misquoting people. We can just let anyone and everyone come and stay here illegally. The world doesn't work that way. Come get out of your fantasy world and come back to reality.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
I have no problem with legal immigrants. The illegal immigrants are the ones who are taking the jobs from the legal citizens here. By deporting all the illegal immigrants we will have the jobs they were taking from the people who have the right to be here. You cant just let EVERYONE come here and stay. There has to be a limit to things. By allowing a mass amount of immigrants to come and stay, will take away jobs, crowd out public school, etc. Donald trump is correct and you just don't know the facts. Maybe you should learn the facts before making a silly statement and misquoting people. We can just let anyone and everyone come and stay here illegally. The world doesn't work that way. Come get out of your fantasy world and come back to reality.
If you want to voice your opinion, go ahead, But if you're going to do that, and call him out? - snip -

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
Now look, immigrants taking away the jobs?Now look, it is not their fault they are willing enough to take any type of jobs.Most people are extremely lazy to even work."You cant just let EVERYONE come here and stay", you are aware that your ancestors are immigrants too.Everyone is an immigrant from their past ancestors.Get this in your head everyone has traveled and come to America from somewhere."By allowing a mass amount of immigrants to come and stay, will take away jobs, crowd out public school, etc" woops sorry we want a bright future unlike ungrateful people who skip school."Maybe you should learn the facts before making a silly statement and misquoting people" I know my facts, you seem to not know the facts at all.You can not simply deport all the immigrants, it will just ruin the economy, "I will make America great again".How is he going to make American great again by destroying the economy by deporting all these immigrants.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci