• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USA Presidential elections

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
He has said it in a press conference.
Wow, what a solid citation. I suppose it's impossible for you to google said press conference and link a video giving a time stamp. Or maybe it's impossible because he never said that and you're repeating what you heard on some facebook page.

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
How about, maybe if illegal immigrants weren't here, the companies would have to hire Americans and pay them decent wage. You're aware the only reason they are employed is because they can be paid far less. If you think the exploitation of illegal immigrants is justifies illegal immigration, I don't agree with you.

Everyone is an immigrant from their past ancestors.Get this in your head everyone has traveled and come to America from somewhere.

I hope you realize that while this is true, most came when they were needed. America has no need for them anymore, immigrants need America more than America needs immigrants. We have enough problems as it is, we don't need more people.

woops sorry we want a bright future unlike ungrateful people who skip school.
Are you implying that all Americans are ungrateful and skip school? That's pretty xenophobic dude. Also that's pretty rich coming from someone with a bikini weed girl as their profile pic.

I know my facts, you seem to not know the facts at all.You can not simply deport all the immigrants, it will just ruin the economy.
If you want people to agree with you, it helps to provide sources. Just saying. If by ruining the economy, you are mean more jobs back for American workers? No more exploitation by large food companies?
1.They have no need for them?That's why they still have jobs right, no matter how much they get paid,
2.Did I say all Americans?I said some ungrateful people, get it right.
3.You are aware that it will take tons of money to deport all the immigrants.

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, what a solid citation. I suppose it's impossible for you to google said press conference and link a video giving a time stamp. Or maybe it's impossible because he never said that and you're repeating what you heard on some facebook page.
On some Facebook page?I just replied to you with a link, where he talks about it.Now look why don't you search it up, you are going to find him saying it.

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
1.They have no need for them?That's why they still have jobs right, no matter how much they get paid,
What do you mean? Do you lack basic understanding of history/economics? A country needs immigrants when it has many unskilled/labor positions available. The amount of those jobs in America are few and far between. On top of that, those jobs should belong to NEETs, kids that ARE unskilled and need a job just to make money. After that they can move on to more skilled jobs.

You implied that immigrants cannot be ungrateful.

You are aware that it's only because of roadblocks put in the system to prevent deportation? You are aware that, if we were stricter on hiring there would be no jobs for them to take? You are aware that without a job it would be pretty hard to sustain a living here? You are aware they are capable of leaving on their own? Laws only cost as much as the paper they're printed on.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Donald Trump is currently in the lead by a lot and if it continues, he will be president. Im done debating with you because you refuse to see reality. He most likely will win and deport all the illegal immigrants wether you like it or not. Adios!

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
On some Facebook page?I just replied to you with a link, where he talks about it.Now look why don't you search it up, you are going to find him saying it.
The link you provided only proves my point. I asked for "A source where he says he will deport children of legal immigrants". In your URL it even says: wgntv.com/2015/08/16/donald-trump-deport-children-of-immigrants-living-illegally-in-us/

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow this got a little spicy in the short few hours I left it.
Please, I want this thread to stay open, there is no need for arguments WITHOUT evidence.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Regarding Trump, I personally like many things he presents. He seems to really have a grasp on powerful and intriguing speaking but from what I've seen he only promises to enforce harsh immigration laws and cut back on taxes. Unfortunately these two things contradict each other.

You know who else had fiery speeches and extreme nationalistic tendencies? Well, he was German (technically Austrian) ruled in the 30s and 40s, and ended up not being such a nice guy.

In no way am I comparing Trump to one of the most horrific people to walk the earth, I'm just saying that he may be a bit too nationalistic and slightly inexperienced. I don't see what he'd bring to the table, but then again o really haven't done much research.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Regarding Trump, I personally like many things he presents. He seems to really have a grasp on powerful and intriguing speaking but from what I've seen he only promises to enforce harsh immigration laws and cut back on taxes. Unfortunately these two things contradict each other.

You know who else had fiery speeches and extreme nationalistic tendencies? Well, he was German (technically Austrian) ruled in the 30s and 40s, and ended up not being such a nice guy.

In no way am I comparing Trump to one of the most horrific people to walk the earth, I'm just saying that he may be a bit too nationalistic and slightly inexperienced. I don't see what he'd bring to the table, but then again o really haven't done much research.
"You know who else had fiery speeches and extreme nationalistic tendencies?"

"In no way am I comparing Trump to one of the most horrific people to walk the earth"

Really?

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

inb4 trump nukes Russia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci