• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USA Presidential elections

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
You are aware that if Trump is elected, he will just ruin the economy deporting all the so called "Immigrants".He will be deporting everyone basically, he is planning on deporting children from immigrants.He will be basically deporting him self, the majority of America is made up of people who come here to get better lifestyles for their children and the children of their children, etc.
I would honestly like to know where you're getting your information from... if you could link me to where he says he's going to deport the children of legal immigrants I would be happy to read it.

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
Just ignore him lol. He was an ex-mod and I wonder how he became mod in the FIRST place. He should be acting like an ex-mod but instead hes just causing flame like a little bish. He is just a nerd who studies politics and wishes to be president one day.

BaccaBoy1999 I vote for Hilary Clinton
He doesn't study politics at all, if he did he would know that Donald Trump can't just deport everyone in America, everyone is an ancestor of an immigrant.

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
I would honestly like to know where you're getting your information from... if you could link me to where he says he's going to deport the children of legal immigrants I would be happy to read it.
He has said it in a press conference.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
He doesn't study politics at all, if he did he would know that Donald Trump can't just deport everyone in America, everyone is an ancestor of an immigrant.
Do you expect us to allow anyone and everyone to come into America and stay?

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
Now look, immigrants taking away the jobs?Now look, it is not their fault they are willing enough to take any type of jobs.Most people are extremely lazy to even work."You cant just let EVERYONE come here and stay", you are aware that your ancestors are immigrants too.Everyone is an immigrant from their past ancestors.Get this in your head everyone has traveled and come to America from somewhere."By allowing a mass amount of immigrants to come and stay, will take away jobs, crowd out public school, etc" woops sorry we want a bright future unlike ungrateful people who skip school."Maybe you should learn the facts before making a silly statement and misquoting people" I know my facts, you seem to not know the facts at all.You can not simply deport all the immigrants, it will just ruin the economy, "I will make America great again".How is he going to make American great again by destroying the economy by deporting all these immigrants.

How about, maybe if illegal immigrants weren't here, the companies would have to hire Americans and pay them decent wage. You're aware the only reason they are employed is because they can be paid far less. If you think the exploitation of illegal immigrants justifies illegal immigration, I don't agree with you.

Everyone is an immigrant from their past ancestors.Get this in your head everyone has traveled and come to America from somewhere.

I hope you realize that while this is true, most came when they were needed. America has no need for them anymore, immigrants need America more than America needs immigrants. We have enough problems as it is, we don't need more people.

woops sorry we want a bright future unlike ungrateful people who skip school.
Are you implying that all Americans are ungrateful and skip school? That's pretty xenophobic dude. Also that's pretty rich coming from someone with a bikini weed girl as their profile pic.

I know my facts, you seem to not know the facts at all.You can not simply deport all the immigrants, it will just ruin the economy.
If you want people to agree with you, it helps to provide sources. Just saying. If by ruining the economy, you are mean more jobs back for American workers? No more exploitation by large food companies?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci