• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USA Presidential elections

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
if trump wins thats a bye bye for swiffty
would have to agree. the only thing that is actually "good" about him is that he speaks his mind and doesnt try to please the audience. on the other hand, he has no plan for what he is going to do. I would really like it if Ben Carson won. I think he has a great view and would bring us out of the "crisis" obama put us in.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I know what you mean but it's kinda true. He's never said all Hispanics are immigrants, nor all Hispanics are illegal for that matter. It's posts like that that just keep perpetuating a negative image and leave no room for legitimate criticism. I could do the whole anecdote (my girlfriend is Hispanic) but I don't think those matter much nowadays. I'm going Trump because he seems to be the only one that is actually going to do something about mass illegal immigration. To put it in Minecraft terms, America has a ton of player slots... unfortunately not enough to accept mass illegal immigration. It will make the server lag (the economy) wages are getting depressed. I don't know why anyone thinks that with the unemployment rate we have now, why immigration is a good thing. We should focus on getting that lower before adding even more people into the mix. Anyways, without getting too deep, that's why I'm going with him. Hillary is kinda schemey but aside from that I don't think she would do too bad.
I agree on most things besides getting Hillary in office. Trump like i said before will speak his mind but he doesnt really have a plan. The only plan he has is illegal immigration and its a decent one. We need to fix that because all those people are like leachces on the economy.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
You are aware that if Trump is elected, he will just ruin the economy deporting all the so called "Immigrants".He will be deporting everyone basically, he is planning on deporting children from immigrants.He will be basically deporting him self, the majority of America is made up of people who come here to get better lifestyles for their children and the children of their children, etc.
The sad thing about this is. I will be fully honest. Those type of people are ruining the economy. I dont care if they are children. They should be deported back. They are like leaches. Ruining the economy and taking money that isnt theres. They can come here if they actually go through the effort but they arent willing to.

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree on most things besides getting Hillary in office. Trump like i said before will speak his mind but he doesnt really have a plan. The only plan he has is illegal immigration and its a decent one. We need to fix that because all those people are like leachces on the economy.
In all honesty, I wouldn't mind Ben Carson ether. If Trump doesn't go anywhere I'll def be going with him. I think Trump knows how to carry himself in regards to things other than illegal immigration. And, if nothing else it would be worth it to get someone in there that can actually do something about the illegal immigration problem. I've personally been affected by illegal immigration in negative ways one too many times.

As for Hillary, I only prefer her to Sanders, essentially her only competitor. There's no way America could accommodate his policies, money doesn't just appear and you can't just "tax wallstreet" for it.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
In all honesty, I wouldn't mind Ben Carson ether. If Trump doesn't go anywhere I'll def be going with him. I think Trump knows how to carry himself in regards to things other than illegal immigration. And, if nothing else it would be worth it to get someone in there that can actually do something about the illegal immigration problem. I've personally been affected by illegal immigration in negative ways one too many times.

As for Hillary, I only prefer her to Sanders, essentially her only competitor. There's no way America could accommodate his policies, money doesn't just appear and you can't just "tax wallstreet" for it.
I would have to agree. This year, im pretty sure that the president will be republican mostly because there just isnt any good democrats running. Illegal immigration has to stop and we really cant let it keep happening. Also from what i have seen and heard, trump isnt that good at running a business as previous candidates(aka Mitt Romney). Trump was born into wealth after his father died. Romney actually worked his butt off to get what he has now. Trump can make some good investments tho.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci