• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USA Presidential elections

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Either Justin Trudeau, Stephan Harper, Thomas Mulcair, or Elizabeth May.
pick one.
Hilary Clinton 2016!
I'll count your vote, but please change your name, as it refers to the nword
Before I state my opions on the matter, I would like to remind everyone to not let this turn into a flame war. Earlier there were a bit of issues, but they seemed to have died down for the most part, which is good. If I or another staff member sees that conflicting opinions get haywire once more, the thread will be locked.

Anyway, now I voice who I believe are pomising candidates.

Ben Carson - I believe that his work as a world renowned neurosurgen gives him a great perspective on life. It is interesting to see someone of the PoC community that is such a strong conservative. During the first debate night hosted by Fox last month, he got a chance to voice a few matters. He stated that during his time as a neurosurgen, he was able to realize that what truly defines a person is their brain. Not their skin color, or necessarily where they came from, which carries into his immigration polocies. This also is highlighed into his opinions on abortion. He has worked on infants within their mother's wombs and strongly believes and has made study on the fact that these are living creatures. Carson is also an advocate of reviving and honing the sapped potential of the education system. He recognizes the problems it has and is determined to fix it. You are talking about a man that was raised in the dirt poor of Detroit, but was able to become the most successful doctor in American history. That's not most successful African American doctor; most successful doctor. Carson was referred to as weak and lacking of energy a few hours ago by Donald Trump. Trump, however, has been mistaken. Carson's approach to the political campaign is not low in energy. Instead, Dr. Carson employs a passive and direct behavior. He knows how people want issues handled. Trump wants to take a sharp approach, but it's a double edged sword. Carson's easy going attitude and honesty shows how a responsible leader needs to handle the country.

Carly Fiorina - While I believe Ben Carson has a higher chance of being elected, Carly Fiorina is with no doubt in my mind, a very promising opponent in the league of the GOP. Fiorina recently spoke on the matters of the Iran Deal and other foreign policies. She firmly stands by the fact that the Iran Deal needs to be scrapped. It gives too much power to an already growing in power country. She supports our ties with Isreal and hopes to grow them. She wants to see more connections with Egypt. She stated that China is our future adversary. As a former head of the CIA, Carly Fiorina is a mentally strong individual that understands the secruity risks of our country. Consider her at the stance of Commander in Chief; the title the President posses that we often seem to forget. In an economical stand point, Carly Fiorina was once the CEO of Hewlet Packerd (HP); the company commonly know for computer appliances. During her time there, she handled sales in over 170 different countries. This proves her qualifications and tactics as a delegate to foreign areas. This also ensures her financial break through of the company and as a business woman. She was, however, fired as the CEO from the board of directors as she challeneged the status quo. This is a pattern seen among successful people much like Steve Jobs (Apple), Sallie Krawcheck (Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.), Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks & Shark Tank), and several other financial war lords that knew how to be successful. Many individuals are hoping for our next leader of this country to be a female. The leading democratic nomination at this point would be Hillary Clinton, as she is a female. While she does fall under this catergory, would you want your leader to be someone like Hillary Clinton? Is it wise to pick someone just because they fit this one category, or someone who is actually skilled to run our country. We have seen issues surrounding Clinton in the past few months. Were she in office during the time that her email server scandel was taking place, she most likely would have been impeached just as her husband was in the 90's and as Nixon was during his day. Why would we take a chance on someone we cannot fully trust. Carly Fiorina is a much more suited candidate for the role is you are looking for a strong woman to take control of this country.

EDIT - Another great reason that both of these candidates would be great individuals to run our president is because they are not adept to the political schemes. They are not polluted with the sharp mouth and political correctness that we see every day by our surrounding politicians. Many would consider politicians to be courupt and do anything to ensure their place in office, however these two individuals are actual qualifiers that understand the problems facing our country and have legitimate means and ways to fix them without falling into the political trap of false promises and a catchy slogan.
If you'd like to participate you should pick one. It's a bit Tl;Dr
One thing I don't like though about any of the candidates is being against abortion.

It's a woman's choice to have her baby aborted; no one forced her to.
That's what some people, a lot of people believe in.

Reaction score
This thread is supposed to be where people say who they would like for president and they can comment on other candidate choices. Not other people's choices or opinions. Threads like these tend to start flame, and some has already started. If I continue to see it, this thread will be locked.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is supposed to be where people say who they would like for president and they can comment on other candidate choices. Not other people's choices or opinions. Threads like these tend to start flame, and some has already started. If I continue to see it, this thread will be locked.
I see no issue with people debating, the little flame that did occur was put out. Thanks for moderating the thread though, and I encourage you to participate!

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
pick one.

I'll count your vote, but please change your name, as it refers to the nword

If you'd like to participate you should pick one. It's a bit Tl;Dr

That's what some people, a lot of people believe in.
i will have you know they're rnning for canada's federal election!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hilary Clinton

If Trump runs as an independent then he will take enough votes away from the Republican Party, giving Hilary enough votes to win. (My opinion)

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
Hilary Clinton

If Trump runs as an independent then he will take enough votes away from the Republican Party, giving Hilary enough votes to win. (My opinion)
He signed a pledge stating he wouldn't run as an independent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci