• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valley Survival Games [24 players]

Do you like it so far?

• yes

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • no

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andreir52

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmmm, this is a very nice map. Although it is
only 50% done, it has a lot of potential ;)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks flat and plain add more creativity
Its not even finished, lol. This is just the terraforming spoiler, buildings and other stuff are only going to be released once the map is finished —if ever :p.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Is this a solo build or can you add some builders? I'm looking to joining a team and building a map.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
This map looks like Lost Ridge a little bit. But I like how you terraformed it. You should add more buildings or caves, make it more interesting. I also really like how you did the edge of the map, with the mountains and with the snow on the top.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks like Lost Ridge a little bit. But I like how you terraformed it. You should add more buildings or caves, make it more interesting. I also really like how you did the edge of the map, with the mountains and with the snow on the top.
Actually, two of the three VIP's for Lost Ridge are working on this map —or where...
Anyways, now theres buildings, traps, etc... The map is more interesting, and in these screenshots I am basically showing the terraforming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci